Reload this Page >

Rental Required ASAP Perth NOR - Young Couple

Rental Required ASAP Perth NOR - Young Couple

Old May 20th 2012, 5:27 am
Just Joined

PrestonPC will become famous soon enough
Default Rental Required ASAP Perth NOR - Young Couple

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there's anybody out there who either has or knows of someone wishing to rent out a 2 bedroomed apartment in the Northern suburbs (Joondalup, Clarkson etc) for up to $400 a week???

My partner and I moved here a couple of months ago so I could start my training as a police officer with WA Police. We have been staying with a family member but he is leaving the country soon and giving up his rental (unfortunately out of our price range)

We have applied through agents for 3 properties in a week but the immense competition makes it practically impossible. We have rental references from our landlord of 3yrs in the UK as well as rental references from uni addresses. We also have personal referees both here and in UK but just seems like banging head against a brick wall. We are both clean, tidy, responsible adults and take pride in our home and just want somewhere to call our own to really help the settling in period. At the moment it's so depressing getting rejection after rejection with no explanation even if we ask for one.

If anyone has/knows of anywhere available agent or private landlord I would be really grateful.

Hope there's someone out there who can help us out!

Have a good day!

PrestonPC