Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rental Prices in Bayside

Rental Prices in Bayside

Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of
Default Rental Prices in Bayside

I have been perusing the realestate rental prices in Bayside burbs such as Wello point cleveland.

Is it me or are the prices looking very inflated to what they were around 2 years ago......

seems the ol migration thing has cottoned on to some scrupulious landlords, which is good for them, but not for tennants or those who cant afford to buy.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:12 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rental Prices in Bayside

Are you looking at Bayside Melbourne as I have not heard of the suburb mentioned. I believe there is another Bayside in Queensland somewhere. Sorry been in Melbourne for 4 years but only visiited Queensland 3 times.

LJJ
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

I KNOW THe BAYSIDE YOUR TALKING ABOUT,RABY BAY, CLEVELAND , THORNLANDS, WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON IT, BUT IT DONT HELP US MUCH AS WE ARNT EVEN COMING TIL END OF AUG GONNA RENT FOR MAYBE A YEAR TO SAVE SOME DEPOSIT and then buy ,god knows wot prices they'll be then,my sis just bought, but knocked off $35ooo off the asking price she said you have to barter and try to get some one's property thats moving back as they'll just wannna let go , sorry about my writing my 2 year old is pressing allsorts,not even gonna try writing it again.

kels x
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

thanks for that, yeah BAYSIDE _ CLEVELAND ETC.

I rented there a couple of years ago, cant say I paid them prices,

but I also believe escalating house prices etc are slowing down, but the rental market is fuelled by a lot of transient movers, such as the poms etc moving there. Again cant think that there is hundreds arriving there everytmonth..