Reload this Page >

Rental Lease in Albany Creek

Wikiposts

Rental Lease in Albany Creek

Old Feb 17th 2006, 12:36 pm

Mandy&Stu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rental Lease in Albany Creek

Hi

Bit of a long one - we are currently renting a 3 bedroom lowset in Albany Creek and are lease runs out in May - just wondering if anybody out there is looking at renting in this area and would be interested in taking over our lease - we are with L.J Hooker and they would do a 6 month or 12 month rental !!!! (pets welcome too)

Its $285 per week - so a good price !!!

If your interested please PM me

Thanking you
Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Gym Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rental Lease in Albany Creek

Originally Posted by Mandy&Stu
Hi

Bit of a long one - we are currently renting a 3 bedroom lowset in Albany Creek and are lease runs out in May - just wondering if anybody out there is looking at renting in this area and would be interested in taking over our lease - we are with L.J Hooker and they would do a 6 month or 12 month rental !!!! (pets welcome too)

Thanking you
Hi

Whereabouts in Albany Creek are you? Are there any shops, schools etc nearby. Seems like a reasonable price from what i've seen on the net at the mo. Would be interested to hear a bit more about that area.
Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:17 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanking you
See this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=petrie Albany Creek not too far from Petrie so they might be interested... they are called bullypip
Old Feb 18th 2006, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by Gym Junkie
Hi

Whereabouts in Albany Creek are you? Are there any shops, schools etc nearby. Seems like a reasonable price from what i've seen on the net at the mo. Would be interested to hear a bit more about that area.
Thanks
Hi Gym Junkie

We are just off Keong Road - and it takes only a min drive in the car to get to the shopping centre - also there is a short cut to walk there, so very easy to get too. Our house also faces a park and its lovely & quiet - we are on a corner so nice size garden all round the house !!! We have a dog aswell so pets would be welcome!!

If you would like any more info - feel free to ask

Thanks
Manders xxx
Old Feb 18th 2006, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by annqldau
See this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=petrie Albany Creek not too far from Petrie so they might be interested... they are called bullypip

Hi Thanks for that I will send them a PM (not sure if it would be a bit cramped for 6) but its a roof over their heads

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:49 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

You could always try to find somewhere else later but would give you an initial place close to where you want to be so you could find the rental you really want.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:54 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I might know someone that is interested as that is the area that they are looking at. I know it well and great for schools and shops etc.
Can you let me know if it has Air/Con.

Thanks.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Gym Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gym Junkie

We are just off Keong Road - and it takes only a min drive in the car to get to the shopping centre - also there is a short cut to walk there, so very easy to get too. Our house also faces a park and its lovely & quiet - we are on a corner so nice size garden all round the house !!! We have a dog aswell so pets would be welcome!!

If you would like any more info - feel free to ask

Thanks
Manders xxx
Hi

It sounds like a really nice place. We might take a drive down at the weekend. I'll PM you and maybe we could meet up.

Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:44 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanking you
Wow wish you lived in Tas cos that does sound like a good price, thought properties were more expensive than that

Just wonderin why your not renewing the lease? are you going to be buying? Sorry if I'm being nosey its just that people keep telling me house prices in Oz will come down this year, wondered if have you found thats the case.

Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by possoms
Wow wish you lived in Tas cos that does sound like a good price, thought properties were more expensive than that

Just wonderin why your not renewing the lease? are you going to be buying? Sorry if I'm being nosey its just that people keep telling me house prices in Oz will come down this year, wondered if have you found thats the case.

Hi
Its ok to be nosey as I am we just fancy moving up to Mango Hill or Murrumba Downs as we are looking at buying at the end of the year in either of those 2 suburbs so thought it would be better to rent there and see if we really like it before we take the 'plunge' - seems like house prices are coming down but knowing our luck they will shoot up before we buy
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hi

I might know someone that is interested as that is the area that they are looking at. I know it well and great for schools and shops etc.
Can you let me know if it has Air/Con.

Thanks.
Hi

Yes, air-con is in the main living/dining area and in the main bedroom !!!! may need to get fans for the other bedrooms

Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:41 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Yes, air-con is in the main living/dining area and in the main bedroom !!!! may need to get fans for the other bedrooms

Thanks
Great thanks. last question, does it have a rumpus room as well as the 3 bedrooms. Sorry but person in question is shipping home gym equipment so rumpus room is a must.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:28 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Great thanks. last question, does it have a rumpus room as well as the 3 bedrooms. Sorry but person in question is shipping home gym equipment so rumpus room is a must.

You were going to send us some pictures of the property Mandy, can you still send them?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by rossifumi

You were going to send us some pictures of the property Mandy, can you still send them?
Yeah - we can didnt think you guys were 100% of Albany Creek !
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:04 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Yeah - we can didnt think you guys were 100% of Albany Creek !
The kids are going to enrol in the school there.