Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

rental on goldcoast needed

rental on goldcoast needed

Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default rental on goldcoast needed

We are moving over to the goldcoast at the end of october and need a short term rental, with a view to extending it if it is a nice house once we get there.

Does anyone know anyone who has a short term rental in the robina/ burleigh heads area? Looking for house that is furnished, whilst we wait for our stuff to arrive. It needs 2/3 bedrooms as parents are coming out with us for a few months to escape uk winter (so needs to be near bus routes). Also i need it to be pet friendly as we have 2 very well behaved and cute cats who will be joining us very shortly after our arrival.

I kno i am probably asking for a miracle, but just desperate to have a good start when we get there and don't want to be searching for accomodation on arrival.

Or does anyone know someone who needs a house sitter for a month or two? we are very clean, tidy and well behaved with no kids!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of
Default Re: rental on goldcoast needed

I've got a lovely investment unit backing onto Cascade Gardens in Broadbeach, 2 and half bedrooms,balcony overlooking the swimming pool, bbq area, walk to beach, gym etc, 24 hour public transport on doorstep, 2 well behaved cats welcome, only prob is my daughter has been renting it for the past 5 years at a very cheap rent, she tells me her cats are well behaved, and she dont look like moving out

Forgot to say, it is fully furnished, with dishwasher, lovely outdooor setting, lounger and plants on the balcony as well.

Good luck with you search.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice

Originally Posted by auspal
I've got a lovely investment unit backing onto Cascade Gardens in Broadbeach, 2 and half bedrooms,balcony overlooking the swimming pool, bbq area, walk to beach, gym etc, 24 hour public transport on doorstep, 2 well behaved cats welcome, only prob is my daughter has been renting it for the past 5 years at a very cheap rent, she tells me her cats are well behaved, and she dont look like moving out

Forgot to say, it is fully furnished, with dishwasher, lovely outdooor setting, lounger and plants on the balcony as well.

Good luck with you search.
sounds purrfect! oh well, if u every feel like kicking her out in the near future let me know!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:00 am
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

We're moving out of ours tomorrow in Pacific Pines. So far nobody has rented it.

3 large beds plus pool, Good road (not many renters in this part so it's very quiet). Big family room, formal lounge, study etc. Park opposite for the kids, ceiling fans, air con in every room.

PM me for details anyone.

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lisas
sounds purrfect! oh well, if u every feel like kicking her out in the near future let me know!
They are looking to buy their own place Lisa, so will let you know if it comes up
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lisas
We are moving over to the goldcoast at the end of october and need a short term rental, with a view to extending it if it is a nice house once we get there.

Does anyone know anyone who has a short term rental in the robina/ burleigh heads area? Looking for house that is furnished, whilst we wait for our stuff to arrive. It needs 2/3 bedrooms as parents are coming out with us for a few months to escape uk winter (so needs to be near bus routes). Also i need it to be pet friendly as we have 2 very well behaved and cute cats who will be joining us very shortly after our arrival.

I kno i am probably asking for a miracle, but just desperate to have a good start when we get there and don't want to be searching for accomodation on arrival.

Or does anyone know someone who needs a house sitter for a month or two? we are very clean, tidy and well behaved with no kids!
Hi Lisa

I have sent you a PM

Emma XX
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Hi Lisa

I have sent you a PM

Emma XX
thanks, that's brill i'll check it out - maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel as feel stressed with everything that needs soting out.

thanks to everyone for being so nice and helpful. I'd be having a nervous breakdown if i didn't know about this site. It gives me hope that maybe i can get everything sorted!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Hi Lisa,

have you tried www.seqrents.com.au ? We found a couple of really nice places through that site and there are loads on the GC
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 5:44 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by temptininnit
We're moving out of ours tomorrow in Pacific Pines. So far nobody has rented it.

3 large beds plus pool, Good road (not many renters in this part so it's very quiet). Big family room, formal lounge, study etc. Park opposite for the kids, ceiling fans, air con in every room.

PM me for details anyone.

Hi
Just wondered if you are still renting our your property we have been over in June and we know where you are. Please could you let me know.
Thank you
Cheryl
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:54 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

It's gone now sorry.

We had a awkward landlord and dishonest Pac pines agents so we're glad to be rid of it.

Good luck!