Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rental available, Adelaide.

Rental available, Adelaide.

Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Rental available, Adelaide.

If anyone is coming out to adelaide and looking for a rental I have just handed my notice in on mine.

It will be available from December, and the land lord does 6mth or 12mth Lease. Its in golden grove, which is a great place to start, with plenty of good schools and shops, doctors etc.

It is quite expensive $440 a week, but well worth it as it is very luxury with a fantastic kitchen , spa bath modern flooring, quite culde-sac and backs on to a primary school, the property is only about 2yrs old, 4 bed, 2 bath and double electric garage.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rental available, Adelaide.

Originally Posted by milly123
If anyone is coming out to adelaide and looking for a rental I have just handed my notice in on mine.

It will be available from December, and the land lord does 6mth or 12mth Lease. Its in golden grove, which is a great place to start, with plenty of good schools and shops, doctors etc.

It is quite expensive $440 a week, but well worth it as it is very luxury with a fantastic kitchen , spa bath modern flooring, quite culde-sac and backs on to a primary school, the property is only about 2yrs old, 4 bed, 2 bath and double electric garage.

I've given my notice too, 4 bedroom in Somerton park, 2 mins walk to the beach, Brighton high school catch man area, its $400 a week, it's available from 1 Nov.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean you've found a house?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wendy
Does that mean you've found a house?
Yes, Just got one in aberfoyle park
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Just got one in aberfoyle park

Wonderful. You can tell me all about it at the next coffee meet - bring piccies
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wonderful. You can tell me all about it at the next coffee meet - bring piccies
I Will be there.
Needs work doing to it, But its a start. Started to think we would never get one, Just kept getting out bided.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I Will be there.
Needs work doing to it, But its a start. Started to think we would never get one, Just kept getting out bided.

Yes, the housing market here's gone a bit crazy hasn't it. Must be all the talk of a boom.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, the housing market here's gone a bit crazy hasn't it. Must be all the talk of a boom.
Well better hope they dont follow u.k as my sister says they are slightly dropping there now.
That would be my luck ,as a feel as though i have had to pay a little bit to much to get the house .
We were getting desperate.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well better hope they dont follow u.k as my sister says they are slightly dropping there now.
That would be my luck ,as a feel as though i have had to pay a little bit to much to get the house .
We were getting desperate.

Not much chance of that happening I don't think.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Not much chance of that happening I don't think.
That's what we have banked on.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

sent you some 'Have brought a new house karma'
brill news
jacqui