Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rental accomodation in Perth!

Rental accomodation in Perth!

Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:35 pm
heehaugh

Granger will become famous soon enoughGranger will become famous soon enough
Default Rental accomodation in Perth!

I'm immigrating in June 2005, with husband and three little boys, does anyone know of any available rental accomodation. On the meet and greet site the houses look very nice, but I think $400-$600 per week is quite pricey. Or is this the rough price I would be looking to pay? The reiwa sites don't always show pictures etc so can't really go by that.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:16 pm
maggy

Default Re: Rental accomodation in Perth!

Originally Posted by Granger
I'm immigrating in June 2005, with husband and three little boys, does anyone know of any available rental accomodation. On the meet and greet site the houses look very nice, but I think $400-$600 per week is quite pricey. Or is this the rough price I would be looking to pay? The reiwa sites don't always show pictures etc so can't really go by that.

You can expect to pay these prices for short term accomodation but at least it gives you a chance to look around for long term accomodation rather than committing yourself before you arrive.

Best of luck

Mags and mark