Reload this Page >

Rental in Aberfoyle Park Adelaide

Rental in Aberfoyle Park Adelaide

Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

jopaul will become famous soon enoughjopaul will become famous soon enough
Default Rental in Aberfoyle Park Adelaide

Hi there
we have just bought a house and are wanting to break our rental lease.
We have a brand new 3 bed,2 bathroom house with 2 living areas in Aberfoyle Park.
The house is on a bus route that can get you to hte Marion shopping centre, Flinders and the city. It takes about 30 mins on the express bus to the city.
we are about 10 mins from the Marion and 15 mins from the Beach.
There are 5 primary school and 1 high school all within walking distance and is local to shops and library. There is also a really nice park up the road.

We are paying $350 per week and want to move out the end of August, so if anyone is interested in taking over the lease and would like move information and some pictures of the property plase contact me.
thanks
Jo xx
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:47 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rental in Aberfoyle Park Adelaide

Originally Posted by jopaul
Hi there
We have a brand new 3 bed,2 bathroom house with 2 living areas in Aberfoyle Park.
The house is on a bus route that can get you to hte Marion shopping centre, Flinders and the city. It takes about 30 mins on the express bus to the city.
There are 5 primary school and 1 high school all within walking distance and is local to shops and library. There is also a really nice park up the road.

We are paying $350 per week and want to move out the end of August, so if anyone is interested in taking over the lease and would like move information and some pictures of the property plase contact me.
thanks
Jo xx
Were are you moving too?, i hope not "little Britain" ..............mm
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi there

thanks
Jo xx
Hi Jo,
We are looking for somewhere in Aberfoyle for next week. Any chance you could move out sooner. We are staying in a short term rental at the moment in Dover Gardens and have to move out by next wednesday. Starting to panick now as we are really finding it difficult to find a rental that is half decent.
Joanne and Lee xx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Jo,
We are looking for somewhere in Aberfoyle for next week. Any chance you could move out sooner. We are staying in a short term rental at the moment in Dover Gardens and have to move out by next wednesday. Starting to panick now as we are really finding it difficult to find a rental that is half decent.
Joanne and Lee xx

Hi there
sorry but we dont get the keys until the 15th August so i am afraid i cant move out sooner.
can you extend your rental??
jo xx
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mr mover

No to Happy Valley.

Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi there
sorry but we dont get the keys until the 15th August so i am afraid i cant move out sooner.
can you extend your rental??
jo xx
Hi jo,
Looks like we will have to. Still looking in that area. We have looked at a few already. Two were on the same road (Broadmeadow). Really liked one as it had a pool but somebody beat us to it. The other we werent over keen on as it was on a really steep hill and had no garden at all. Found one though which we really like but we will have to wait until Monday to call agent as they were closed today.
Are you planning on staying in this area? If so, which schools did you choose. We have a 15yr old so I am really keen on him attending Aberfoyle Park High School. Our youngest is only 8 so I am going to pick one closest to where we live. Any advice would be really appreciated at the moment. So many primary schools around here..
Jo and Lee
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Hi there

Our children aged 9 and 7 both go to the Aberfoyle campus ( it has 3 schools on it) 1 united church of aus called Pilgrim 1 catholic called Nativity and the state school called Thiele. the kids go there and we are really happy with the school and the girls love it.
On Aberfoyle there is also the Hub primary school but i dont know anyone who goes there.
Off Black road you have got Flagstaff hill primary and Craigburn Primary which are both supposed to be good, however i cant fault Thiele at the moment. the high school is one end of Hub drive ( about 5 mins from our rental) and the campus school are the other end of hub drive about 20 mins walk ( 5 in the car)
If you want to have a look at the house in case you dont get sorted let me know.
Jo x
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:23 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr mover
wheres that please dont tell me its where we are goin?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
wheres that please dont tell me its where we are goin?

Seaford
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Seaford

I thought its Hallet Cove.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:08 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I thought its Hallet Cove.
It is.....................mm
Old Jul 13th 2008, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Would I get Medal for it, I guessed it right after all.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Adverts need to go in the Classifieds Section