removals

Old Jul 28th 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of
Default removals

Can anyone recommend a good removals company, we are going from Sydney to Brisbane. We thought about doing it ourselves, but with the cost of van hire and fuel for two vehicles to Brissie......

Anybody made this move? How much is it likely to cost?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:11 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: removals

Originally Posted by si.young
Can anyone recommend a good removals company, we are going from Sydney to Brisbane. We thought about doing it ourselves, but with the cost of van hire and fuel for two vehicles to Brissie......

Anybody made this move? How much is it likely to cost?
You could always try the company who did your removals from Uk (but just the Sydney to Central Coast bit)

ours was called Hanleys. Let me know if you want me to dig out their number
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: removals

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
You could always try the company who did your removals from Uk (but just the Sydney to Central Coast bit)

ours was called Hanleys. Let me know if you want me to dig out their number
Allied Pickfords have just done our removals, cannot recommend them enough. We had 2 blokes pack the entire flat and load it into the container.

I have moved house pretty much every 2 years in the last 20 and this has been by far the best move of the lot. The level of care shown for our possessions - despite the extreme weather (35 Celsius) during the packing was fantastic.

They were so good we got them a crate of beer each at the end of the pack as we waved goodbye to our possessions.