removals

Old Aug 18th 2002, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Kershaw4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default removals

I know I have read many threads relating to removals in the past. However we are just about to move and have decided to use Crown removals would love to hear any positive or negative comments from those of you who have already used them. Can anybody give any ideas if there are any hidden costs on the Australian side that we should be aware of?Many thanks.:PARTY:
Old Aug 19th 2002, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough
Default Re: removals

Originally posted by Kershaw4:
I know I have read many threads relating to removals in the past. However we are just about to move and have decided to use Crown removals would love to hear any positive or negative comments from those of you who have already used them. Can anybody give any ideas if there are any hidden costs on the Australian side that we should be aware of?Many thanks.:PARTY:
Although we don't have any direct experience, of the 3 removal companies I rang to ask for quotes Crown were the only ones who couldn't even be bothered to ring back.
Like I said no direct experience but didn't go much on their initial level of service so we won't be choosing them....
Annie