removalists

Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:00 am
Just Joined

twistiefries is an unknown quantity at this point
Default removalists

trying to get spouse visa for hubby... spent 15 years in perth(oceanreef) came back to uk 5 years ago. ? what to take .what company to use.the cost any help ??????
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: removalists

Originally posted by twistiefries
trying to get spouse visa for hubby... spent 15 years in perth(oceanreef) came back to uk 5 years ago. ? what to take .what company to use.the cost any help ??????

Get numerous quotes - they really do vary. This site has a few discussions on which companies are good/bad/ugly etc.

Take most everything unless you already have stuff over there - the cost of replacing everything will be more than the costs of shipping it over. My advice anyway!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

If you do a search you will come up with a few good suggestions. We had crown relocations around today 01827 264100 and their supposed to be very good.

Also try : John Mason and PSS removals using google search engin.

Mandy
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:18 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen a lot of recommendations on this forum for Crown removals, it's probably the company that we're going to go with :-

http://www.crownrelo.com/web/reloweb.nsf/

These seem to get a good review by most people.

Another good tip is to subscribe to the Australia News newspaper from Outbound Publishing. I subscribed a couple of months ago (good paper BTW) and I've been inundated with brochures from all of the leading overseas removal companies.

http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...n=000009000001

Hope this helps