Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removal firms from Perth to Queensland

Removal firms from Perth to Queensland

Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:54 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Removal firms from Perth to Queensland

Hi all, has anyone got any details on removal firms, were putting our house up for sale and moving over from Perth to the Gold Coast and could do with a recommendation....thank in advance, weve only got a small 4 x 2

Dawn x
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:56 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal firms from Perth to Queensland

[QUOTE=Dawn;6627198]Hi all, has anyone got any details on removal firms, were putting our house up for sale and moving over from Perth to the Gold Coast and could do with a recommendation....
www.grace.com.au
..............mm
Old Jul 30th 2008, 12:02 pm
From Perth to Queensland.

lyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, has anyone got any details on removal firms, were putting our house up for sale and moving over from Perth to the Gold Coast and could do with a recommendation....thank in advance, weve only got a small 4 x 2

Dawn x
Hiya Dawn how did ur trip go over East?? So I take it your taking the plunge ! Where are you thinking of settling?We have just returned ---had a great time and this time went over with open eyes in rekkie mode as opposed to being on holiday ! Winters are so beautiful over there compared to freezing cold Perth !Great lifestyle too and more LIFE !We are due to move in Jan ----somebody rec Hannan removals to me look fwd to hearing your news ..
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Yeah 'cos it never gets cold over here either

We used Aarons in Kwinana-really pleased with them. did all our own packing but they provided boxes etc.

Originally Posted by lyndz
Hiya Dawn how did ur trip go over East?? So I take it your taking the plunge ! Where are you thinking of settling?We have just returned ---had a great time and this time went over with open eyes in rekkie mode as opposed to being on holiday ! Winters are so beautiful over there compared to freezing cold Perth !Great lifestyle too and more LIFE !We are due to move in Jan ----somebody rec Hannan removals to me look fwd to hearing your news ..
Old Jul 31st 2008, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nice

i was in the removals game until march this year in perth, the main three are keys bros, kents and Grace's and its Graces everytime,

watch out some firms dont just do furniture and they put all sorts in the containers with your furniture and if its not packed properly i hope you have good insurance
Old Aug 1st 2008, 3:37 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rangersman2
i was in the removals game until march this year in perth, the main three are keys bros, kents and Grace's and its Graces everytime,

watch out some firms dont just do furniture and they put all sorts in the containers with your furniture and if its not packed properly i hope you have good insurance
Ahh thanks so much thats a big help, cheers
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future

Hi Dawn,

Hubby said Tolls take containers over there also. Good luck and I hope the house sale goes quick.
PS Met up with Shellie in UK and the weather was gorgeous - we all got burnt!!
Catch up soon

Helen
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 11:42 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HJAMES
Hi Dawn,

Hubby said Tolls take containers over there also. Good luck and I hope the house sale goes quick.
PS Met up with Shellie in UK and the weather was gorgeous - we all got burnt!!
Catch up soon

Helen
Toll only deal in general freight.........mm
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Dawn x
I do not recommend Kent's , just had a bad time with them on my last move.
And they dont honour there insurance.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi,

We moved from Adelaide to Gold Coast 2 1/2 years ago and found that Crown was the cheapest quote we had.

Good luck with your move
Marie
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:38 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi,

We moved from Adelaide to Gold Coast 2 1/2 years ago and found that Crown was the cheapest quote we had.

Good luck with your move
Marie
Hi all, thanks so much for your help, few phone calls to make by the looks of it thanks again......Helen, pleased the weather was nice for you back in the Uk, bet shelly was pleased to see you, bye for now

Chat soon x
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:48 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Dawn x
Hi Dawn, such a bad time to sell a house in Perth, it's dire. People are dropping as much as $100,000. My inlaws had an auction, they wanted $520 tops for their house, it only managed to get to $420. My house has been up for 7 months, still no offer and i have dropped $70K.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:07 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi Dawn, such a bad time to sell a house in Perth, it's dire. People are dropping as much as $100,000. My inlaws had an auction, they wanted $520 tops for their house, it only managed to get to $420. My house has been up for 7 months, still no offer and i have dropped $70K.
Oh god Nu-Shooz, thats not good!!!

Which agent have you gone through? we will prob put ours up anyway and just hope for the best, not looking forward to the open days though...having to clear out all the time! how do agents work here, is it % were prob selling for about $380 but not sure how to work out selling fees then buying again fees, could do with getting some advice really!! just to hope we come out with what we started with. and do you have to pay any fees up front or all when house gone through cause we got no bloody savings!! :/

How are you anyway, i was talking to Suzy the other day, didnt know you knew each other too, small world
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:19 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Oh god Nu-Shooz, thats not good!!!

Which agent have you gone through? we will prob put ours up anyway and just hope for the best, not looking forward to the open days though...having to clear out all the time! how do agents work here, is it % were prob selling for about $380 but not sure how to work out selling fees then buying again fees, could do with getting some advice really!! just to hope we come out with what we started with. and do you have to pay any fees up front or all when house gone through cause we got no bloody savings!! :/

How are you anyway, i was talking to Suzy the other day, didnt know you knew each other too, small world
You should come and meet up with us LOL...we have a good laugh!

I bought this house in the boom, big mistake, but how would we know the market would end up like this.
If we get back what we paid then we will be lucky. But i ain't giving it away.
You don't pay anything up front to the agents, but they charge a hell of alot to sell...i got quotes around $11,000-$15,000 to sell. Bloody nightmare over here. Don't like to talk about it
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:04 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You should come and meet up with us LOL...we have a good laugh!

I bought this house in the boom, big mistake, but how would we know the market would end up like this.
If we get back what we paid then we will be lucky. But i ain't giving it away.
You don't pay anything up front to the agents, but they charge a hell of alot to sell...i got quotes around $11,000-$15,000 to sell. Bloody nightmare over here. Don't like to talk about it
yeah tell me about it it costs a fortune!!!! im not talking about it either now :/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.