Removal Firms

Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:22 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Removal Firms

Hi everyone.

As some of you may know, we are now onto the next stage of our move to Oz with looking at removal firms.

We would be very greatful if anyone could point us in the right direction and advise us on any good removal firms we should be getting quotes from.

Trish
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:50 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Firms

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi everyone.

As some of you may know, we are now onto the next stage of our move to Oz with looking at removal firms.

We would be very greatful if anyone could point us in the right direction and advise us on any good removal firms we should be getting quotes from.

Trish

Ours booked with PSS. Good reputation on this site.

http://www.pss.uk.com/

Do a search on removals and you will find a LOT of threads
Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.

Trish
Are you all still grinning since getting the good news??
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:55 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Got a constant smile now

Going mad on the house at the moment to get it completed prior to putting it on the market next month

Rob

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Are you all still grinning since getting the good news??
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, I am in the process of booking accomodation for our holiday in November, first 3 nights we are staying in the place they film Home & Away (am I sad or what??)
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Palm BeacH...it's gorgeous. And the surf life saving club is real!!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Hi everyone.

Trish

I have to say PSS as well. I have had four quotes, theirs was the most reasonable, and I got the impression they were out to provide a good service and not sting you like some others I could mention. We haven't moved yet, so I can't actually tell you much more, but many others have recommended them.
Good luck!
Claire.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:07 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thanks for the info.

We had pencilled in PSS but just wanted reassurance from others. Its just a case now of do we get others in for a quote????

Rob

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I have to say PSS as well. I have had four quotes, theirs was the most reasonable, and I got the impression they were out to provide a good service and not sting you like some others I could mention. We haven't moved yet, so I can't actually tell you much more, but many others have recommended them.
Good luck!
Claire.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info.

We had pencilled in PSS but just wanted reassurance from others. Its just a case now of do we get others in for a quote????

Rob
Hi Rob,
We used Allied Pickfords and they were excellent at both ends!
No problems at all.
Ruth