Removal Company

Old Aug 10th 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Default Removal Company

Has anyone used Anglo Pacific? If so what was the service like and how do they compare price/ quality wise to others?

Cheers
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:14 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Company

Originally Posted by jayjd12
Has anyone used Anglo Pacific? If so what was the service like and how do they compare price/ quality wise to others?

Cheers
We did. No complaints...
Here's my reply to a post on the same subject recently...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...07&postcount=8
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Smile Re: Removal Company

Originally Posted by Scossie
We did. No complaints...
Here's my reply to a post on the same subject recently...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...07&postcount=8
Hi thanks for that, nice to be reasured!

Cheers
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:23 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thanks for that, nice to be reasured!

Cheers

there is lots and lots od stuff on anglo pacific on here some good some bad just have a dig around nd i am SURE you will find lots and lots .
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:27 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
They gave the OH and others on this forum all sorts of grief. The owner finally came on the forum to hear grievances but then offered no replies to people. That was after refusing to answer calls and emails regarding problems.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:00 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
I think you are going to get good and bad from all companies, all I can tell you about is our experience...
We used John Mason and they were very good in general, the guys who packed up the house were friendly and took all the stress away, and they use a company called OSS here... I would say that the communication from them was pretty non existant, but we called them and had our stuff here no problem at all.... the guys who delivered the stuff were also great...
We did have a couple of brakeages, but nothing major... my lladro made it !!! not even worth a claim on the insurance..
Our stuff was taken from Northampton 26th May and arrived here in Oz on 17th July, it was delivered to our house on 2nd Aug, so timescale was fine too
I had anglo pacific round too who was a very professional chap, but was also most expensive.
Good luck
Jane
xx
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:02 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers

Weve used A/P. our gear is at a warehouse in Adelaide awaiting customs clearance, when we receive it I will post what condition it arrived in. They were the cheapest round our area (manchester, Liverpool)

They were professional, and the team that came round seemed to know what they were doing and very pleasant.

I know John Payne from AP has been on BE to try and sort some problems out for other people, not sure how well he did.

We gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Regards,
Paul