Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removal Companies-Short list

Removal Companies-Short list

Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:32 am
Demi-god

mandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant future
Default Removal Companies-Short list

Right we're onto the next stage of the migration process where I now need to look at organising a container.

I have read thru various threads re.Removal/shipping firms and have abit of a shortlist of companies,which are in no particular order:-

*Robinsons Removals

*Doree Bonner

*Arrowpak.

We are going from Manchester to Perth.WA and moving from a 3 bed detached,no cars or motorbikes to be shipped ,just the usual ie:Beds,sofas,wardrobes etc.

Things I'd like to know are :-
*peoples experiences of the above 3 companies
*recommendations for other outstanding companies and lastly,
*costs for people that have done the move already.

Thanks for your replies
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:33 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Companies-Short list

Originally Posted by mandygee
Right we're onto the next stage of the migration process where I now need to look at organising a container.

I have read thru various threads re.Removal/shipping firms and have abit of a shortlist of companies,which are in no particular order:-

*Robinsons Removals

*Doree Bonner

*Arrowpak.

We are going from Manchester to Perth.WA and moving from a 3 bed detached,no cars or motorbikes to be shipped ,just the usual ie:Beds,sofas,wardrobes etc.

Things I'd like to know are :-
*peoples experiences of the above 3 companies
*recommendations for other outstanding companies and lastly,
*costs for people that have done the move already.

Thanks for your replies

We are using John Mason ....4 bed house with usual stuff £ 3400 leaving 14 th January
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Swooty will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Removal Companies-Short list

Hi

We have Dorre Bonner here today loading our container to send to Brizzy. They have been really helpful and we didnt need to lift a finger (if we had wanted to).

I would recommend these guys.