Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

removal companies????

removal companies????

Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:34 pm
JB2
Forum Regular

JB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant futureJB2 has a brilliant future
Default removal companies????

hi, i am off to perth in october. i want to take various items of furniture etc. can anyone give me any good companies to use for shipping, i live near to cambridge if this helps. thanks alot.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:38 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: removal companies????

Originally Posted by JB2
hi, i am off to perth in october. i want to take various items of furniture etc. can anyone give me any good companies to use for shipping, i live near to cambridge if this helps. thanks alot.
This is probably the number one most asked question so do a search and you'll find loads of info
The most widely recommended are (from memory):
Crown
John Masons
Doree Bonner
Excess Baggage.
Hope that helps.
Martyn