Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

reminising of new year past

reminising of new year past

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 7:12 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool reminising of new year past

Hi All

i have been thinking of all my new years and about some of the little things you miss.

well what i miss is ricky fulton as the rev mr jollie at the bells hilariouse.

andy cameron used to do a show it was scottich dancin at new year right on the bells and i cannot remember the name of it, it's on the tip of my tongue. i am from scotland i dont know if these shows we just on here.

is there anybody else there who misses anything from there past new years.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 7:47 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: reminising of new year past

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi All

i have been thinking of all my new years and about some of the little things you miss.

well what i miss is ricky fulton as the rev mr jollie at the bells hilariouse.

andy cameron used to do a show it was scottich dancin at new year right on the bells and i cannot remember the name of it, it's on the tip of my tongue. i am from scotland i dont know if these shows we just on here.

is there anybody else there who misses anything from there past new years.
OMG I used to love Ricky Fulton at new year and Stanley Baxter, used to see in the Bells then traipse round the neighbours, then back to ours for stovies or home made broth!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:13 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

Hi there

i forgot about stanley he was another 1 of the greats.

remember when you could go around all your neighbours house and have a wee drink .
you cant do that anymore it's not the same different generation god i'm only 37 and im talking like an old bloke.

john
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Hi there

i forgot about stanley he was another 1 of the greats.

remember when you could go around all your neighbours house and have a wee drink .
you cant do that anymore it's not the same different generation god i'm only 37 and im talking like an old bloke.

john
YOU ARE :scared:
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:40 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

look i've heard you and seen what you look like more wrinkles on you than an old granny .
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

look i've heard you and seen what you look like more wrinkles on you than an old granny .
She will remember Chic Murray & Francie & Josie too then.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Sorry for hurting your feelings.

I am not going to say what is wrinkle with a touch of gray on your body

Last edited by zbettyboop; Jan 3rd 2006 at 7:52 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:52 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

Cool Re: reminising of new year past

well that didn't bother you last night, well it's just that you have big hands