Reload this Page >

Relocation services in Perth

Relocation services in Perth

Old Dec 13th 2009, 9:46 am
Just Joined

Latvian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocation services in Perth

Dear Friends,
We are young couple and obtained our PR visa .We are looking somebody who can assist us in adaptation services in Perth (meet at airport,find suitable appartment for us,etc...). Who we can contact ?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:08 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: adaptation services in Perth

I think the term you're looking for is relocation services.

I can't answer your question, but I suspect more people would answer your question if you said relocation instead. I actually only looked at this thread as I thought you might have spelt adoption wrong!
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Latvian
Dear Friends,
We are young couple and obtained our PR visa .We are looking somebody who can assist us in adaptation services in Perth (meet at airport,find suitable appartment for us,etc...). Who we can contact ?
Why do you need someone to meet you at the airport and find you an apartment???

Most of us booked ourselves a hotel, arrived at the airport, got a taxi/hotel shuttle, got to the hotel.

And then foud ourselves a rental apartment or house through www.realestate.com.au (click on the "rental" tab).

If you speak English you really do not need to pay someone to do that for you.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:32 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Friends,
www.perthrelocationmanagement.com/
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:36 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ozhappy981
Why do you need someone to meet you at the airport and find you an apartment???

Most of us booked ourselves a hotel, arrived at the airport, got a taxi/hotel shuttle, got to the hotel.

And then foud ourselves a rental apartment or house through www.realestate.com.au (click on the "rental" tab).

If you speak English you really do not need to pay someone to do that for you.
I would have to agree with that too. Although some people are more comfortable having someone hold their hand so to speak.

When we arrived in Sydney we had two little kids (a 3 year old and an 8 month old). We had booked a rental car but didn't even bother booking a hotel! A bit stupid in hindsight but we figured we had a car we could drive anywhere that had a place. We managed just fine by ourselves although and getting help for that sort of thing just isn't us. I'm sure there are lots of people that use relocation agents though so I wouldn't knock it if that's what they really want. I would suspect the majority just do it all themselves though.

The easiest thing to do would be to arrange holiday accomation over the internet for a week or two then use that time to look on the web for a rental (as was already suggested).
Old Dec 13th 2009, 12:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
I think the term you're looking for is relocation services.

I can't answer your question, but I suspect more people would answer your question if you said relocation instead. I actually only looked at this thread as I thought you might have spelt adoption wrong!
So did I but I'm still not sure why. I'm not in Perth and know nothing about adoption

OP, do it yourself, much easier and I think you learn more about the suburbs rather than kind of taking other people's words for places.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 12:14 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So did I but I'm still not sure why. I'm not in Perth and know nothing about adoption
I couldn't have answered the question either. I think I just looking for the opportunity to correct someone, which I did anyway! I think it's time to get some sleep
Old Dec 14th 2009, 1:32 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation services in Perth

Dear Friends,
Do you have a valid driver's licence and know how to drive? Do you have a credit card? If you answered yes to both of these questions you can hire a car at the airport and drive yourself to a hotel you have booked over the internet. All rental cars will come with the latest UBD (map book) so it shouldn't be a problem finding where you want to go. Alternately, you can book a hotel and take the shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel and worry about a car the next day.

If there are specific things you want to know about ask here. There are lots of us who actually live in Perth area who are more than happy to answer any questions you have.