Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

relocation cost -how to get them qld

relocation cost -how to get them qld

Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default relocation cost -how to get them qld

Hi
Has anyone out there got relocation cost back from qld health after emmigrating on a 136 perm resi visa
If so could you tell me how i go about it and who do i apply to
Ive been since Jan the HR where i work was doing it but has left and no one knows who she was in contact with.
Could really do with the money as im the only one working at present.
Thanks
Teryna
Old Apr 17th 2008, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: relocation cost -how to get them qld

Yes I got mine didnt take too long about 3-4 weeks
one girl was a single mum and got hers in the first week caused a bit of bother in finance and we have been told that the chap who did it has been sacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think it is someone in finace who will be able to help but keep pushing as one girl has been here since oct and not got hers yet, so be persistant
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Yes I got mine didnt take too long about 3-4 weeks
one girl was a single mum and got hers in the first week caused a bit of bother in finance and we have been told that the chap who did it has been sacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think it is someone in finace who will be able to help but keep pushing as one girl has been here since oct and not got hers yet, so be persistant
Thanks for that you couldnt tell me what dept in qld health i have to apply to could you? We could do with the money
Teryna
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

sorry we just gave it to our nurse manager and she forwarded it on but I know it was someone in our local finance dept. So I would just ring your own finance and then expect to get passed around a bit but just be persitant.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tillysmum
sorry we just gave it to our nurse manager and she forwarded it on but I know it was someone in our local finance dept. So I would just ring your own finance and then expect to get passed around a bit but just be persitant.
Thanks for that looks like i just got to keep pestering
Teryna