Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

relocating from perth to QLD

relocating from perth to QLD

Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Default relocating from perth to QLD

Hi Guys,wonder if any one who has relocated FROM Perth to QLD has any information to share with us as it says in the title we are looking to relocate from Perth to QLD as soon as possible .Money is tight as we have already spent quite a few thousand living here in Perth,and setting up home ,we are looking for reasonable price rentles in QLD,as well as buying eventually there. We need to know if there is enough work for my husband, who is bricklayer and i would be looking for a fit in job around my daughter,we dont want to go to a quiet place in QLD as we do like to socialize,(this is why we are leaving)and have not found Perth to be the right place for us at this time.
We would be most grateful if anyone would share information on which area to move to in QLD,and why it suits them,i know everyone has there own view about each area ,and why it suits them but would like to collect enough info to help us make the move again .Also any one know of any relocation companies that are quite reasonable priced .Thanks for any help Terri
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Womat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really nice
Default Re: relocating from perth to QLD

I personally can't help you but the following websites might have some information for you.

http://www.ourbrisbane.com/living/suburbs/

http://www.coordinatorgeneral.qld.go...ay/index.shtml
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:05 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Hi Guys,wonder if any one who has relocated FROM Perth to QLD has any information to share with us as it says in the title we are looking to relocate from Perth to QLD as soon as possible .Money is tight as we have already spent quite a few thousand living here in Perth,and setting up home ,we are looking for reasonable price rentles in QLD,as well as buying eventually there. We need to know if there is enough work for my husband, who is bricklayer and i would be looking for a fit in job around my daughter,we dont want to go to a quiet place in QLD as we do like to socialize,(this is why we are leaving)and have not found Perth to be the right place for us at this time.
We would be most grateful if anyone would share information on which area to move to in QLD,and why it suits them,i know everyone has there own view about each area ,and why it suits them but would like to collect enough info to help us make the move again .Also any one know of any relocation companies that are quite reasonable priced .Thanks for any help Terri
where in Qld are u looking on goin? its a BIG place
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice

Hi, I wrote an article, Beautiful One Day, Perfect the Next, take a look, I might be able to help.
Jayne
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:27 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Terri we lived in Perth (ocean Reef) aswell for 12months came back to the uk and now are heading to the Gold Coast.
Lx
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:59 am
Just Joined

leesuewright is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
The sunshine coast (just north of Brisbane) is going through a building boom. From Pelican Waters to Kawana. Nr Maloolaba. It is going to have a large teaching Hospital and railway network built in the area over the next few years. It also has a large university with all the infostructure that goes with that. Also the area is a holiday destination so there is things to do on a night time. Property prices vary greatly totaly dependant on location, but you can get bargins.

Lee
Old Feb 26th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Hi Guys that is the problem not sure what part of QLD we are going to ,but we are flying to Brisbane and following the road to ?????????????????.Cheers Terri
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

jeffseye is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi steve

Is there no work in perth because i`m also a brickayer thinking of going to perth have also looked at QLD

thanks
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:39 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffseye
Hi steve

Is there no work in perth because i`m also a brickayer thinking of going to perth have also looked at QLD

thanks
No work in Perth for Brickies????

You's havin' a larf aintcha?

There's a bit, so I'm led to believe!