Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rellies in the UK and xmas

Rellies in the UK and xmas

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:11 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Rellies in the UK and xmas

Well thats the cherry ontop of the trifle, I get home today and still nothing at all from the family back in the UK, not even a sodding card, they don't try very hard do they?

There I was in July and August putting together a box full of xmas pressies for them making sure it got posted in advance to get there early, and what do we get stuffing nothing, as you have guessed I am not impressed with my side of the family at all, why oh why once you move round the other side of the world that even though we can ring the UK and manage to get cards and pressies to them they are always reluctant to post anything over here or bother to ring, well this year I am totally pi--ed off with the lot of them, I hope they choke on their turkey!

Still don't feel any better, Jenny
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rellies in the UK and xmas

Originally Posted by jensteve
Well thats the cherry ontop of the trifle, I get home today and still nothing at all from the family back in the UK, not even a sodding card, they don't try very hard do they?

There I was in July and August putting together a box full of xmas pressies for them making sure it got posted in advance to get there early, and what do we get stuffing nothing, as you have guessed I am not impressed with my side of the family at all, why oh why once you move round the other side of the world that even though we can ring the UK and manage to get cards and pressies to them they are always reluctant to post anything over here or bother to ring, well this year I am totally pi--ed off with the lot of them, I hope they choke on their turkey!

Still don't feel any better, Jenny
sorry you feel like you do , feel sorry for us we are in the UK, mother in law told one hb brothers , so now we have got them all coming to dinner boxing day so we be there sat at the table with them all 18 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr of them that we haven't seen for 2 years trying to think of something to say, them not thinking that we know that they know are you following , i am so looking forward to Christmas can i have my visa now please , while we have still got time to escape