Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rejuvenation Clinic Wichham Tce Brisbane

Rejuvenation Clinic Wichham Tce Brisbane

Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Red face Rejuvenation Clinic Wichham Tce Brisbane

As anyone used this clinic for any procedure with Dr Harwood, and if so what are your thoughts.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rejuvenation Clinic Wichham Tce Brisbane

Originally Posted by andyaldy
As anyone used this clinic for any procedure with Dr Harwood, and if so what are your thoughts.
What are you getting done? Was in there a couple of weeks ago as my mum was going to have an eyelift but backed out before we even went in for the consult! I thought while I was there I may as well try a little botox!

My best mate has also been and had collagen to plump out a deep line, she thought he was great. I don't think he goes for the overdone, plastic look. He only gave me 2/3 of a dose to keep it as natural as poss (but reducing the line of course LOL!).

Hope that helps!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough

hi
i was thinking of getting breast lift, to pick them up of the ground from having children.
thanks
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyaldy
hi
i was thinking of getting breast lift, to pick them up of the ground from having children.
thanks
I've had boobs done after kids (but not lifted). My surgeon is no longer practising (he was crap anyway). If you want any advice, please feel free to pm me. The lift is quite a major op with fairly bad scarring (which is why I didn't get it done last time, but will need to next time).