Regions and co.

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Regions and co.

Hi what to people mean by regions and case officers. We sent our application off for our visa today our agent said it would take about 6 months, they didn't mention any think about regions or case officers.

Stacey xx

Last edited by stacey and jordan; Mar 22nd 2006 at 9:57 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Regions and co.

Hi
"
Regions are where abouts in the world you are applying from. Uk is being split between all 5 at the moment.

Region 1 - China
Region 2 - India
Region 3 - Europe, South Asia (except India) & Brisbane (South Pacific)
Region 4 - Pretoria & Bangkok
Region 5 - Jakarta, Beirut & Washington regions."

some regions it appears are taking more time than others to process.

try this thread re regions- on March 6 someone allready asked this question.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=Regions
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Regions and co.

Hi again

Aso try this link, check page 3, - Welsh Tony has found intresting data on which dates the different regions are processing as at Jan 20th ( ish)

I found most informative.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343635

x