Reload this Page >

Regional Sponsored (Provisional)- Subclass 475 - Social Security

Regional Sponsored (Provisional)- Subclass 475 - Social Security

Old Aug 14th 2011, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

saif2456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regional Sponsored (Provisional)- Subclass 475 - Social Security

Dear all,

I am preparing to apply for Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRS) (Provisional) visa (subclass 475). But I am not sure how it differs from the regular PR in terms of social security measures (i.e. health coverage, children's education, child care benefits, child allowance, and others).

Will appreciate if anyone can help me out with the latest information on this issue. If there is an immigration website with all the details, direction to that will be much appreciated.

Eagerly waiting.

-Saif2426
Old Aug 14th 2011, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Regional Sponsored (Provisional)- Subclass 475 - Social Security

Originally Posted by saif2456
Dear all,

I am preparing to apply for Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRS) (Provisional) visa (subclass 475). But I am not sure how it differs from the regular PR in terms of social security measures (i.e. health coverage, children's education, child care benefits, child allowance, and others).

Will appreciate if anyone can help me out with the latest information on this issue. If there is an immigration website with all the details, direction to that will be much appreciated.

Eagerly waiting.

-Saif2426
Nope you wont get social security or medicare unless under a reciprocal agreement on a 475 as it's temporarary. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...a-works.htm#ss
Old Aug 14th 2011, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regional Sponsored (Provisional)- Subclass 475 - Social Security

Originally Posted by saif2456
Dear all,

It differs considerably from a PR visa, in that 475 visa holders do not have access to the benefits that you mention.