Wikiposts

Refused

Old May 24th 2006, 11:38 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refused

Originally Posted by cranni
Hi there, so sorry for you, we went through a lot to get here, 1 st visa was family sponsor they letus down,too old and scared.
Then the points went up , so we could not go to Perth, then got sponsor in Perth but they lost a big contract so that fell through.
BUT we never gave up.
We rang round gas/plumbing firms in WA south west and got a sponsor.
We had to come regional for 2 years, but we love it here, some things are meant to be.
Could you get a sponsor.
NEVER give up you will get here.
Good luck!
Denise

Yes got no probs with sponsor, its my aunt and in fact i spoke on the phone with her this morning and there is no probs with that. I know its not the end of the world but it was like a kick in the guts this morning after all the work i have been doing and the effort we have put in as a family, im sure it will be fine i just need a bit of a boost thats all.

Many thanks.

Nev.
Old May 24th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
Yes got no probs with sponsor, its my aunt and in fact i spoke on the phone with her this morning and there is no probs with that. I know its not the end of the world but it was like a kick in the guts this morning after all the work i have been doing and the effort we have put in as a family, im sure it will be fine i just need a bit of a boost thats all.

Many thanks.

Nev.
what i meant was can you get a work sponsor, are you going regional.
chin up
Old May 24th 2006, 11:43 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Nev I've already answered the post in the immi forum but just wanted to say again how sorry I am for you. Give yourself a few days then get back on the bandwagon.

I think Denise was referring to being sponsored by a Company - I think that way you don't have to do a skills assessment at all (I'm not 100% sure on this but think that's right).
Old May 24th 2006, 11:47 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Got a phone call this morning from our agent to tell me that my TRA application has been refused. My whole world collapsed right there and then. I have been working at two jobs for the past year specifically for the visa, my 'normal' job is train driver but i have been cooking on virtually every day off so that i can qualify for the visa, now it seems that might have been a total waste of my time and effort. The agent says that we can appeal and he will speak directly to TRA immediately and get back to me by tomorrow morning but that doest stop me feeling like i have been repeatedly kicked in the stomach, I am just in a daze at the moment i dont know what to think or say. Where the hell do i go from here? is this a sign for us to just forget it or what? god i just dont know what to do.

Nev.
Have sent you a PM mate and some Karma - best wishes
Mick
Old May 25th 2006, 12:14 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nev,

Glad to hear your not giving up. I'm almost resigning myself that I'll fail on the medical ( previous health history ) but I wont be giving up there. I'll just try for another visa subclass or something.
I don't see how anyone can give up once you've applied as it all takes so much organisation,cash and committment - it's not as if it's just a passing phase.
Let us know what happens and remember there's other ways of getting in whether it be other visa subclasses or waiting a bit longer! ( although that one is particularly tricky, it's one I myself may have to consider )

*pearly*
Old May 25th 2006, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Hi Nev,

Glad to hear your not giving up. I'm almost resigning myself that I'll fail on the medical ( previous health history ) but I wont be giving up there. I'll just try for another visa subclass or something.
I don't see how anyone can give up once you've applied as it all takes so much organisation,cash and committment - it's not as if it's just a passing phase.
Let us know what happens and remember there's other ways of getting in whether it be other visa subclasses or waiting a bit longer! ( although that one is particularly tricky, it's one I myself may have to consider )

*pearly*
Just across the water, we are from Heysham
Old May 25th 2006, 12:33 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Got a phone call this morning from our agent to tell me that my TRA application has been refused. My whole world collapsed right there and then. I have been working at two jobs for the past year specifically for the visa, my 'normal' job is train driver but i have been cooking on virtually every day off so that i can qualify for the visa, now it seems that might have been a total waste of my time and effort. The agent says that we can appeal and he will speak directly to TRA immediately and get back to me by tomorrow morning but that doest stop me feeling like i have been repeatedly kicked in the stomach, I am just in a daze at the moment i dont know what to think or say. Where the hell do i go from here? is this a sign for us to just forget it or what? god i just dont know what to do.

Nev.
Sorry to hear that mate. If you want it bad enough you will make it happen.
Old May 25th 2006, 1:41 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Loads of people have failed tra 1st time round , then passed 2nd time !
Where theres a will theres a way , good luck !
Old May 25th 2006, 12:38 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Nev.
Sorry to hear that, gutted for you!! As others said, some people failed the 1st or even the 2nd time, but got a pass at the end. So don't give up, stay positive, fingers crossed for you Nev!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Old May 25th 2006, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

sonu dua has a brilliant futuresonu dua has a brilliant futuresonu dua has a brilliant futuresonu dua has a brilliant futuresonu dua has a brilliant futuresonu dua has a brilliant future

Nev.
Hi Nev

I've also been refused by TRA in first take cause TRA phoned at my workplace for verification and someone from my workplace passed wrong information and my application was refused then i sent application again with evidence (on which they refused in first take) and they cleared my application in second take. So ask your agent on which basis they reject your application.

Thnx
SONU
Old May 25th 2006, 7:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Nev.
Hi Nev,

I feel gutted for you.

Due to various reasons (don't want to get banned for slagging off people by spilling the beans but let's just say our agent didn't give us the best advice ) but we've done 3 skills assessments. Anyway, after doing an RPL (not submitted), a TRA (not submitted), and then our third assessment (RPL) this one actually made it to the ACS and we passed. We've been despondent, we've been told by 2 agents that we wouldn't pass an assessment and (eventually we did). However dire it may look now, there is always hope, we are living proof of that.

Chin up mate,

D D xx
Old May 25th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice

Nev.
Where there's a will there's always a way.....keep going mate.
Old May 25th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Nev.
Hi mate,What has your agent said this morning ? I really hope it is something that you can sort out.Dont give up keep going i am sure you will find a way.Keep us posted.nikki
Old May 25th 2006, 8:39 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Nev ...im a great believer in ...if you want something enough you can make it happen.I agree that this should make you think ...right you *uggers ....and appeal and then if that fails ...give them what it is they need whether it be more info or a better reference. You will do it.Dont let it get you down for long you will only be wasting time.
Im only just starting out on ours i at this early stage i can only imagine how i would feel...just the same. So good luck...go get em !!!!
Old May 25th 2006, 8:43 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

Originally Posted by M J
Nev ...im a great believer in ...if you want something enough you can make it happen.I agree that this should make you think ...right you *uggers ....and appeal and then if that fails ...give them what it is they need whether it be more info or a better reference. You will do it.Dont let it get you down for long you will only be wasting time.
Im only just starting out on ours i at this early stage i can only imagine how i would feel...just the same. So good luck...go get em !!!!
i agree keep going, you need to give it another shot, pursue it now, shows you are determined.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.