Wikiposts

Refused

Old Nov 24th 2005, 2:56 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Refused

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
Yeah course you can ask - He has Panhypopaturism (i think thats how you spell it), it's a growth hormone defiency where he requires daily injections of growth hormones until he is an adult.

All the best with your Application
I can't beleive it, I'm so sorry. Have you spoken to Peter Bollard (Immigration Lawyer) - you could appeal. I pm'd you his details sometime back, let me know if you want them again.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
Hi All,

We have had our final decision today on our VISA and it wasn't a good one - so to everyone that we've either chatted to, helped or been helped by i'd just like to say good luck and all the best in whatever comes your way.

Me and Sonja will probably be leaving this forum for good now as it will probably just be depressing reading what could have been - which looked far more appetising than the U.K. but you've to make the best with what you have and that is what we will do.

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
very sorry to hear you news but i am a great beliver that things happen for a positive reason as there is something better for you out there.

i just hope it comes soon, good luck and please let us know when it does
Old Nov 24th 2005, 2:11 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire edwards
I can't beleive it, I'm so sorry. Have you spoken to Peter Bollard (Immigration Lawyer) - you could appeal. I pm'd you his details sometime back, let me know if you want them again.

There is no right of appeal to the Migration Review Tribunal on offshore general skilled visas where there is no Australian sponsor.

And even if there was, the Migration Review Tribunal can only request a second official medical opinion. They cannot waive the health criteria. Only personal intervention of the Minister following an MRT refusal can achieve that. It hardly ever happens other than in special circumstances, such as the welfare of an *Australian* child being at stake.

And if you can't appeal to the MRT in the first place, you have no way to even ask the Minister to intervene.

Jeremy

Jeremy