Wikiposts

Refused

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Exclamation Refused

Hi All,

We have had our final decision today on our VISA and it wasn't a good one - so to everyone that we've either chatted to, helped or been helped by i'd just like to say good luck and all the best in whatever comes your way.

Me and Sonja will probably be leaving this forum for good now as it will probably just be depressing reading what could have been - which looked far more appetising than the U.K. but you've to make the best with what you have and that is what we will do.

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Refused

Really sorry to hear that, can I ask you the reason for refusal, assuming that you had passed TRA which tends to be the most difficult hurdle.

Have you explored other avenues?

Best of luck to you both
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The S's
Really sorry to hear that, can I ask you the reason for refusal, assuming that you had passed TRA which tends to be the most difficult hurdle.

Have you explored other avenues?

Best of luck to you both
Hi,

Yeah we passed TRA and all that.

We failed as our sons medical condition was slightly too costly on the Australian Health System - Apart from that everything was fine.

Yeah we've looked at other types of VISA as well as other countries but for now i think we'd just like sit and think about it a bit more berfore doing anything.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:56 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonjaNTony
Hi All,

We have had our final decision today on our VISA and it wasn't a good one - so to everyone that we've either chatted to, helped or been helped by i'd just like to say good luck and all the best in whatever comes your way.

Me and Sonja will probably be leaving this forum for good now as it will probably just be depressing reading what could have been - which looked far more appetising than the U.K. but you've to make the best with what you have and that is what we will do.

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
Oh mate - not a lot to say apart from sorry! Hope things work out for you whatever you choose.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
Really sorry to hear about your rejection both. Makes me angry when people who will obviously contribute to an economy are refused; where as in this country we will let in anyone and allow them to leech off a system they have never paid a penny into.

I'm assuming you've explored all avenues? I'm guessing you have from the tone of your post.

Can only wish you all the very best in whatever you guys decide to do.

Flash.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:01 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

take care in whatever you choose to do.

unfortunately, the medicals and what they shed light on/or the medical side of things, is one side of this process that we have no control over

good luck and best wishes for your future, wherever it may be
SB
XX
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:05 am
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=SonjaNTony]Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja[/QUOTE

Bad news!!! feel really sorry for you guys, good luck for the future.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

So sorry to hear you have been refused , you have waited so long for the decision too . I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.
Take care
Donna xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
really sorry to hear this, its not very often we read a thread saying refused is it?! and i cant blame you for not wanting to carry on the forum.

I'm sure you've looked into other avenues but have you spoken with a migration agent? maybe they might be able to offer some advice.

I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason and I do hope that for you and your family that you find health and happiness wherever you are even if its not australia.

good luck and best wishes to you all,

debbie
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:12 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
Really gutted for you guys. Hope you can try and find another way.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

I really feel for you . We are worried about the meds part too as my hubby has a back condition that while doesn't need treatment, does need constant medication. We'll just have to see what happens. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world, maybe something even better is hiding round the corner for you.

Best of luck
TJ
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:30 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja
I really feel for you. Not much I can add apart from good luck in what you finally decide to do....

love and hugs

D D
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, awful awful situation to be in

hugs Lace xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Thats so sad Really sorry for you all.
Im sure things will work out for the best whatever happens. Really good luck to you and your family.
Rachelx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:55 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

So good luck and Goodbye

Tony & Sonja

So sorry good luck for the future whatever it may hold!!

Kris xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.