Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

refrigeration/air conditioning

refrigeration/air conditioning

Old May 14th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all
Lightbulb refrigeration/air conditioning

Hi to any engineers in Aus i am trying to find out what companies/who look after all supermarket refrigeration work NSW Sydney is there just one company our what

thanks dave:curse:
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all
Default Re: refrigeration/air conditioning

Originally Posted by dakesojo
Hi to any engineers in Aus i am trying to find out what companies/who look after all supermarket refrigeration work NSW Sydney is there just one company our what

anybody please help
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of

Hi Dave,

I hav'nt seen anyone on this site before from NSW working on supermarket systems, plenty of A/C guys though from other states!

You may get lucky though, just coz they don't post it, dont mean they aint there.

Best of luck
Chris.
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi

My brother is a air con engineer on sydney area, i will be speaking to him towards the weekend so i will see if he knows anyone and i will get back to you

Minibelle
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:41 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mate, the big ones i know about that do supermarket work across Australia are frigrite, austral and mcalpine hussman. i have contacted them all recently asking a few questions and got some very encouraging replies
all i need to do now is get my TRA finished, sent and passed and then get on with the main app'

Jon
Old May 25th 2007, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lee Family
Hi mate, the big ones i know about that do supermarket work across Australia are frigrite, austral and mcalpine hussman. i have contacted them all recently asking a few questions and got some very encouraging replies
all i need to do now is get my TRA finished, sent and passed and then get on with the main app'

Jon

Thank for the info will have a at there web sites