Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Redlands renters (past & present)

Redlands renters (past & present)

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Redlands renters (past & present)

Hi,
Would appreciate any comments/experiences with house rental agents from Cleveland to Redland Bay.

The good, indifferent and not so good

PMs welcome

Cheers
WW
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:45 am
Banned

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Redlands renters (past & present)

Mixed feelings I have,

generally acceptable,

You know when you say something to somebody , but then act dumb as thought they never knew what it was in the first place and then blame it on you, thats what I found, and the situation cost $1000.

My advice read contracts, closely, and any gentlemans agreement you make, get it all in writing.

Dont sign your bond release until you have completey settled any dispute as the RTA cant represent you neither.

Dont expect any rental agent to go out of their way for you, if you like a propoerty you will end up doing most of the work yourslef, and them to view it as there is a big demand around there for new and good property.

Apart from that, i cant rave about any of them.

Im probably saying something you already know, anyway
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka
Mixed feelings I have,

generally acceptable,

You know when you say something to somebody , but then act dumb as thought they never knew what it was in the first place and then blame it on you, thats what I found, and the situation cost $1000.

My advice read contracts, closely, and any gentlemans agreement you make, get it all in writing.

Dont sign your bond release until you have completey settled any dispute as the RTA cant represent you neither.

Dont expect any rental agent to go out of their way for you, if you like a propoerty you will end up doing most of the work yourslef, and them to view it as there is a big demand around there for new and good property.

Apart from that, i cant rave about any of them.

Im probably saying something you already know, anyway

Thanx,
I am looking at renting out my house and was hoping for a tenant's perspective on the agent's performance ie from initial front office, attitude to let's show you around, through to tenancy inspection timing/frequency, inspection report accuracy, etc.

WW
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:09 am
Banned

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

well they certainly represent you as the landlord, which is a good sign, although maybe there was something in it for them too.

Is what i saying, I am sure the landlord didnt even know what was going on.