Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Redland Bay child care for 6 yr old

Redland Bay child care for 6 yr old

Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:01 am
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice
Default Redland Bay child care for 6 yr old

Hi

We've been here now, 7-8 weeks, already forgetting how long. I have to now start looking for work (under olders from my better half).

My daughter 6yrs old is at Redland State School and they do before and after school care but nothing in the hoildays. The Grass Hopper and ABC are a little too young I think. Please could anyone tell me what people do with there kids in the holidays. Someone has mentioned the YMCA at Vicky Point, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Michelle
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Redland Bay child care for 6 yr old

Originally Posted by smoggieswilltravel
Hi

We've been here now, 7-8 weeks, already forgetting how long. I have to now start looking for work (under olders from my better half).

My daughter 6yrs old is at Redland State School and they do before and after school care but nothing in the hoildays. The Grass Hopper and ABC are a little too young I think. Please could anyone tell me what people do with there kids in the holidays. Someone has mentioned the YMCA at Vicky Point, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Michelle
Hi we also live in Redland Bay and my wife works in abc they have lots of schoo; aged children in this week and next its worth having a look , if not ymca at Vicky Point but herd the older one run riot , haed age to get looked after i have taken time of to cover hols , Lee
Old Sep 26th 2007, 5:00 am
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice
Default Re: Redland Bay child care for 6 yr old

Thanks Lee

ABC are just at the bottom of our road, I did call them, they were friendly and helpful but I got the feeling that there were not to many school aged kids there. I'll pop in.

Thanks for the info though.

Cheers

Michelle