Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Redland Bay and the 15 year old

Redland Bay and the 15 year old

Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

steve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the rough
Default Redland Bay and the 15 year old

Hi

Could anybody please provide advice on Redland Bay for teenagers. My daughter fancies this area. I would hate to move there and for her to be saying there is nothing to do etc. The school looks good at Wellington Point.

We are favouring Helensvale more as it is nearer the beaches of the Gold Coast and there looks to be plenty to do in that area and looks like it will be better for commuting to Brisbane..

I know this will come down to preferences but just trying to resolve area matter.

Thanks

Steve
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

luvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant futureluvit has a brilliant future
Default Re: Redland Bay and the 15 year old

Originally Posted by steve & Heather
Hi

Could anybody please provide advice on Redland Bay for teenagers. My daughter fancies this area. I would hate to move there and for her to be saying there is nothing to do etc. The school looks good at Wellington Point.

We are favouring Helensvale more as it is nearer the beaches of the Gold Coast and there looks to be plenty to do in that area and looks like it will be better for commuting to Brisbane..

I know this will come down to preferences but just trying to resolve area matter.

Thanks

Steve

Try posting this on the Bayside Brits - We live Bayside but kids are not yet teens sorry cant help.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Redland Bay and the 15 year old

Originally Posted by steve & Heather
Hi

Thanks

Steve
Hi Steve

We live on the Bayside and have a 16 year old daughter. She really likes it here and has settled really well. Living near the train line is good as she can get to see her friends, go into the city and go to school and work which means we don't have to play taxi. My daughter is always on msn so if you want to pm me your daughters details she can tell her all about it!

Hope this helps

Jo