Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Redcliffe Deception Bay Mango Hill whose here

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Redcliffe Deception Bay Mango Hill what do you think?
Do you like the area?
91.67%
Are you moving out the area?
8.33%
Have you bought your house?
8.33%
Are you renting?
25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Redcliffe Deception Bay Mango Hill whose here

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:10 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Redcliffe Deception Bay Mango Hill whose here

Happy Xmas and New Year to everyone in the area and about to come to the area... .
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Gym Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
Happy Xmas and New Year to everyone in the area and about to come to the area... .
Hi ! have just joined the site today. Have been in Brisbane for one month now. Started in a holiday rental in Margate and loved the whole coast from Woody Point right up to Scarborough. We are now renting in the North Lakes estate in Mango Hill and love it. It has everything we need..shops, schools oh and of course a gym! Only about 10 mins drive to Redcliffe too. Would be very interested in a meet up in the New Year. Happy Christmas to everyone in the meantime!!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:55 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gym Junkie
Hi ! have just joined the site today. Have been in Brisbane for one month now. Started in a holiday rental in Margate and loved the whole coast from Woody Point right up to Scarborough. We are now renting in the North Lakes estate in Mango Hill and love it. It has everything we need..shops, schools oh and of course a gym! Only about 10 mins drive to Redcliffe too. Would be very interested in a meet up in the New Year. Happy Christmas to everyone in the meantime!!

May I be the first to welcome you to the mad house

Sharon
x
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
May I be the first to welcome you to the mad house

Sharon
x
Thanks!!! Sure is a lively site!! I've got loads of questions so i'll start posting some stuff soon!!!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I can be the second to say hello. I will be meeting you in person I hope when we coem over next year to live and work in Redcliffe.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Hugs LAce xx
Old Dec 24th 2005, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lacey21
I can be the second to say hello. I will be meeting you in person I hope when we coem over next year to live and work in Redcliffe.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Hugs LAce xx
Hi...Have you got a house/job lined up or are u just gonna come over and get yourself sorted when you're here?

Am i sad coming on here on Christmas afternoon??! Probably, never mind..there's a huge thunderstorm outside and i'm sat here with a large glass of Baileys....
Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:09 pm

We are more the diving sort than the gym sort but the more the merrier. We've been here 3 months now not as long as Chat & Billabong I think but starting to find our way around.

Having a wet xmas eve so far as big thunder storm going over.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 10:38 pm

See lots of leccy off around Redcliffe Caboolture with tonights storms. Should have put a generator in the container I think... .

Headed our way a few times then went round us at the last minute...phewww... .
Old Dec 25th 2005, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well they are watching Doctor Who and I have come to sit on here. I have had enough Christmas cheers lol.

Lets get Christmas over with and New Year and give those who are waiting their bloody visas lol

Love Diving Anne. My lad is mad on it. He was going to go ad get his PADI earlier this year but then we ran out of money as you do.

Have a great day. just very cold over here, no thunder storms

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 25th 2005, 5:28 pm

PADI the thing over here as well so if he is going to do any course in UK may as well be PADI over here are will probably still have to convert again. We brought UK tanks but are having problems having them signed off as they say they not sure of spec here even though newer than the ones they do sign off... .
Old Dec 25th 2005, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'll be taking me diving then? I am crapping it lol. My lad who is 13 loves it. He is like a bloody dolphin.

My other half hates the sea, he says that fish live there lol and that they F*** in it so no thanks lol.

We'll deffo see you when I get there I have pmed you honey

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 26th 2005, 11:09 am

There is nice little dive shop in Kippa Ring ran by NZ's that we are going diving with.

May as well see what is above and around/under Aus to get the full picture.

Diving is excellent as really chills you out... .
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am defo going to try, no two ways about it. I just found it a little claustrophobic when I did it as I have Asthma, so.......................... Mm mm

I can't wait.

lace x
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:06 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
There is nice little dive shop in Kippa Ring ran by NZ's that we are going diving with.

May as well see what is above and around/under Aus to get the full picture.

Diving is excellent as really chills you out... .
....unless you get the benz
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God don't say that Tia lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.