Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Red wine, white win, beer or vodka

Red wine, white win, beer or vodka

Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:16 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Red wine, white win, beer or vodka

I am about to go into the kitchen to get some moor beer, what should I get....

Red wine

White wine

Beer

or should I just get stuck into the vodka ?

I'm playing golf first thing in the morning so please take this into consideration
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red wine, white win, beer or vodka

Originally Posted by baconmaster

Red wine

White wine

Beer

I'm playing golf first thing in the morning so please take this into consideration
red wine
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:18 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Red wine

White wine

Beer

All of the above. It would be the only way to improve my golf game
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:19 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
red wine

good call, thanks
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:30 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Red wine, white win, beer or vodka

good call, thanks
Vodka every time. Pint glass and PURE orange juice served ice cold.

Blimey, I'm starting to dribble thinking about it!

Sat here drinking bottles of Stella at the moment.

R.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:35 pm
patrickgoldsmith

patrickgoldsmith is on a distinguished road

Red wine

White wine

Beer

Make your choice and don,t mix
can you get guiness in aus and does it travel well?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:54 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patrickgoldsmith
Make your choice and don,t mix
can you get guiness in aus and does it travel well?
Yes you can and .... well it doesn't travel far. It's brewed under licence by Fosters! It doesn't taste the same but if you're desperate, it's drinkable.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Got to be a vodka Think ill have one aswell
Hilary
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Well its got to be white wine!!!!!

I prefer mine with a little bit of soda, having one right now!!!!

Cheers
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:56 pm
Merlot

What can one drink when looking after a minor that is not there's???

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:58 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Merlot
Orange juice.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:04 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by wmoore
Orange juice.
Why did I think someone would say that!!!!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Well I think it depends on the age of the minor!!

Also the tolerance of the minors parent if they come home and find you legless in charge of their little angel!!!!!

Keep us informed
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:08 pm
What's happening dudes?

Why did I think someone would say that!!!!
You asked the question ......
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:09 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Well I think it depends on the age of the minor!!

Also the tolerance of the minors parent if they come home and find you legless in charge of their little angel!!!!!

Keep us informed
Yep, I think I would be run out of town!! Not long to go until Mummy & Daddy desend back to base . . . we hope!!!

Mind I have had lots of fun on here tonight being Mrs Baby Sitter.

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.