Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

red tipped bananas !

red tipped bananas !

Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default red tipped bananas !

just come back from the super market and bought meself some nana,s, can somebody tell me why they have been dipped in red wax on the ends ! i thought they may be boy ones or even to help tell which way is up, any ideas, thanks , a confused sven.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:48 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: red tipped bananas !

Originally Posted by of2oz
just come back from the super market and bought meself some nana,s, can somebody tell me why they have been dipped in red wax on the ends ! i thought they may be boy ones or even to help tell which way is up, any ideas, thanks , a confused sven.
It was mentioned in this thread once. Good luck with finding it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...tipped+bananas

Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:49 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: red tipped bananas !

Originally Posted by of2oz
red is pacific coast eco bananas

http://www.eco-banana.com.au/eastershow.html

I think there are other colours aswell

Kala