Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:44 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Have you ever seen Watership Down. Nasty little buggers
Oh yes..

Er.......ducklings are cute
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:54 am

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There nice deep fried
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:57 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We're not quite ready to go to bed yet :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
You've just about finished Rachel off :scared:

(and me)

and me!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:01 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

We're not quite ready to go to bed yet :scared:

more caffeine mate????
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rooksie
more caffeine mate????

He better get some speed....least they can run away quicker!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
more caffeine mate????
Nah red wine, shame I drank most of it the other night.

There's spider corpses all over our porch.

One's huge.

The webs have been there since we move in never seen a spider.

So of course Rachel habeen out to check all the webs on the colorbond fence, spidersville

More wine
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Nah red wine, shame I drank most of it the other night.

There's spider corpses all over our porch.

One's huge.

The webs have been there since we move in never seen a spider.

So of course Rachel habeen out to check all the webs on the colorbond fence, spidersville

More wine
How many redbacks !!??!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
How many redbacks !!??!!
Just the two from what I can make out, don't want to spend too much time searching thanks
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:13 am
Account Closed

Just the two from what I can make out, don't want to spend too much time searching thanks
Don't blame you !

Two too many
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:13 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Have just found another red back hanging from the porch ceiling, Fraser has gone off to Coles to get some instant kill spray :scared:

Thats the second one I have seen in two weeks, really scary with the kids.

Rachel
OMG..... i am sooooo nervous of spiders and those red backs make my skin crawl.

Do they only go to bite if they are touched, would they leave you alone otherwise?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by Issie

Do they only go to bite if they are touched, would they leave you alone otherwise?
No they stalk you

They're quite placid thank f**k and easy to kill
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie

thats a really good picture, I'd definately be able to spot one now! All my boys love creepy crawlies! My 9 yr old came into the kitchen one day with my mobile phone, when I asked what he was doing with it, he told me he'd taken a picture of his 'first aussie snake'. I asked to have a look and was gob smacked! It was a baby brown snake, very venomous, in fact we were told they are the second most deadliest snake in aus! I grabbed the complex manager and Cameron took us to where it was. Sure enough it was there on the hot tarmac with mum close by in the bushes!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:32 am

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything in Oz that isn't poisonous that duck-billed platypus thing thats dodgy I know kangas are not poisonous but if you get to close they'll give you a fat lip
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Is there anything in Oz that isn't poisonous that duck-billed platypus thing thats dodgy I know kangas are not poisonous but if you get to close they'll give you a fat lip
Not a lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.