Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IT recruitment agencies in Sydney

IT recruitment agencies in Sydney

Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default IT recruitment agencies in Sydney

Can anyone provide details of any IT recrutiment agencies in Sydney?

Cheers,
WW
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT recruitment agencies in Sydney

Finrecruit, ask for Dudley. He got me a job and was really only 1 of 2 consultants that did their job for me. Dont have details for the other one.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

deryans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant futurederyans has a brilliant future

Hi Wigan,

Lots of recruitment agencies, and it varies across which consultant you get, some good, some well...........

www.seek.com.au, www.jobserve.com.au with the filter "Sydney" will do.

Otherwise, I have worked through, (and by mentioning them would do so again),

oraclecontractors.com, finite, peoplebank, genesis and paxus.

regards
Old Oct 1st 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Finrecruit, ask for Dudley. He got me a job and was really only 1 of 2 consultants that did their job for me. Dont have details for the other one.
I would agree Dudley is pretty good as Agents go.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone finds any decent ones could they please PM me, I've been looking for months now and found the square root of **** all!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Thanks all, C.V. on the way to all of em, fingers crossed.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
Thanks all, C.V. on the way to all of em, fingers crossed.
Good luck but don't get too disheartened if you don't get any response. Recruiters rarely respond to those who aren't physically in the country and therefore unable to attend interviews. Heck they rarely respond to those are even in the country!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

BTW how is IT recruitment scenario in Sydney at the moments. Few months back all the financial institutions have frozen hiring, have things started moving now?
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
BTW how is IT recruitment scenario in Sydney at the moments. Few months back all the financial institutions have frozen hiring, have things started moving now?
Things are apparently picking up but very slowly. I have heard that some recruitment freezes have been lifted but there are still a lot of candidates chasing few jobs. The last job I applied for, and was lucky enough to actually get some feedback (very rare!), had over 100 applicants.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

On a similar note, does any recruitment company charges the job seekers upon registration or getting job. Assuming that they reap their $$ from the employers
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

On a similar note, does any recruitment company charges the job seekers upon registration or getting job. Assuming that they reap their $$ from the employers
I've never heard of any recruitment companies charging the candidate. If they did I'd tell them to stick it up their @rse.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

I have noticed a significant increase in interest from the banks I know that a couple of the banks are looking for new blood.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by isgraham
I have noticed a significant increase in interest from the banks I know that a couple of the banks are looking for new blood.
I'd happily donate a pint, but they don't seem that interested. Maybe it's just me?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tartankoala
I'd happily donate a pint
May be they don't like bribe
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

It's illegal to charge someone just for finding them a job - to get round that some companies offering 'training etc etc' - like those bucket-shop IT training companies that cost a fortune, teach you sweet f-all and at the end you will end up doing first line support in an ISP call centre.

If anyone charged to charge me a fee I'd walk away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.