Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Record number of britons moving to Aus

Record number of britons moving to Aus

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:46 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Record number of britons moving to Aus

..according to this story anyway...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...8-1702,00.html
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Record number of britons moving to Aus

record number of asians as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7857515.stm

G
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:59 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Brillant just what we need more Piranhas in the Tank
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:04 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Record numbers of kiwi's too. Better get there quick or the place will be full!!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10544876
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:06 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
But is gloomy weather believed to be one of the reasons?

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZRHtamIxyWA

Fair play, that is one of the worst rackets in town. Hope it's a joke. I only stood it for approx 20 seconds, so it could be that it gets better, but I wasn't hanging around to find out. I could go to the local nursery and hear this.
Sorry if you've composed it and no offence intended
Lorraine
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorrielou
Fair play, that is one of the worst rackets in town. Hope it's a joke. I only stood it for approx 20 seconds, so it could be that it gets better, but I wasn't hanging around to find out. I could go to the local nursery and hear this.
Sorry if you've composed it and no offence intended
Lorraine
20 seconds??? I gave it 12...that being very generous hoping it would get a little better at least.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KLF

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZRHtamIxyWA
What the hell!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:36 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markallwood
..according to this story anyway...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...8-1702,00.html
WOMAN: Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR: Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:38 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
record number of Paddys too :-)

http://www.migrationexpert.com/Austr...g_to_Australia
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DownUnderPaddy
Thats surprises me actually. I found there was a rather large amount of irish but they tended to backpack and then leave. Not many wanted to stay around, in melbourne anyway.

Its a shame Jimeon didnt dissapear, quite possibly the most unfunny comedian I ever saw live... Even the irish girls I was with were squirming..
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

BeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really nice

+ 1 Bahamian.

actually I'm British/Bahamian soon to be British/Bahamian/Australian.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:01 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LeeLee
20 seconds??? I gave it 12...that being very generous hoping it would get a little better at least.
The clip is of a stuck record, just like the media reporting here.