British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Is this a record???? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/record-293544/)

redlion Mar 31st 2005 6:07 pm

Is this a record????

I was just curious as the amounts of hits (10,000+) and actual replies (838) that "free karma for newbies" had attracted, is this some kind of record i wonder?? :confused:

Nev.

wmoore Mar 31st 2005 6:17 pm

Re: Is this a record????

Originally Posted by redlion
I was just curious as the amounts of hits (10,000+) and actual replies (838) that "free karma for newbies" had attracted, is this some kind of record i wonder?? :confused:

Nev.

Nah, the Expats Pub in The Lounge got 25000 before it had to be closed because it was slowing the server down! Then it restarted and is already up to 19000!

redlion Mar 31st 2005 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
Nah, the Expats Pub in The Lounge got 25000 before it had to be closed because it was slowing the server down! Then it restarted and is already up to 19000!

Wow! that is a lot isnt it. Mind you 10,700+ aint a bad start, im impressed anyway (not hard!! lol). By the way how do you get your quotes in them fancy squares like in your rpely to me above?

Nev. :)

redlion Mar 31st 2005 6:24 pm

Wow! that is a lot isnt it. Mind you 10,700+ aint a bad start, im impressed anyway (not hard!! lol). By the way how do you get your quotes in them fancy squares like in your rpely to me above?

OO OO I did it and i dont even know how i did ha ha. And i meant to say reply too not 'rpely' lol.

Nev.

wmoore Mar 31st 2005 6:27 pm

OO OO I did it and i dont even know how i did ha ha. And i meant to say reply too not 'rpely' lol.

Nev.

Nice one! Sent you some karma for being a smart arse and figuring it out on your own :p

scissors Mar 31st 2005 7:09 pm

Nev.

hiya nev,havent seen you on here for a while :D how are you guys,did you know theres a peterborough meet next month :D if you want to join us :beer: :beer:

tracey

redlion Mar 31st 2005 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
Nice one! Sent you some karma for being a smart arse and figuring it out on your own :p

Thats most kind of you. ta very much.
IM NOT VERY BRIGHT BUT I CAN LIFT FINGS!!!! :D :rolleyes:

redlion Mar 31st 2005 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by scissors
hiya nev,havent seen you on here for a while :D how are you guys,did you know theres a peterborough meet next month :D if you want to join us :beer: :beer:

tracey

Hiya Tracey, yeh we are all good thanks. Back from hols and now the ball is starting to roll, didnt know there was a peterboro meet, whats the details?

Nev.

scissors Apr 1st 2005 6:18 am

hiya nev,there is a thread if you do a search all the details are on that,its on sat 7th may at 1pm but some people are stopping ovenight on the friday so thers a few of us meeting friday night as well.its at the brewsters pub in hampton,look for the thread i ll bring it back up to the top for you :D hope to see you there.

tracey

mlbonner Apr 1st 2005 6:35 am

Nev.

You'll have to learn to edit a post next ;) :D

Simone Apr 1st 2005 6:38 am

Wow! that is a lot isnt it. Mind you 10,700+ aint a bad start, im impressed anyway (not hard!! lol).

No, it was 25000 replies, so many many more views! :D

The new one is nearly 20,000 replies, and 130,500 views!!!
:-)