Reload this Page >

Recommended Time Between Flight Connections

Recommended Time Between Flight Connections

Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

morganj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recommended Time Between Flight Connections

Thanks both for those comments!

I'm totally assured now about flying.....what a relief! Thanks all.

But I'm glad OzTennis that you're passing on your experience of different airlines. Just one question on that:

Which website(s)/travel agents do you tend to use for booking your flights? I've tried a load of websites for Emirates and Singapore and the prices came nowhere near to the bargain you picked up.

Where in Melbourne: I've absolutely no idea! That's why I need to plan! I'm using this as a job milkrun (not a holiday, I'm afraid).

Do you have any advice to ease my stay at Melbourne? Cheap hotels, B&Bs, transport, food, the basics etc.

I want to maybe secure a car for a few days (with the view of extending it) and getting myself booked into accommo for the whole time before departing for the city. I'd also maybe like to fly internally to Sydney or Adelaide to check out their job scenes (if time allows).

Hey, I'm talking right off the subject. You know, you don't have to answer these points. But it would be useful. Anyone out there with a piece of Melbourne advice? Apart from the inane!