Recommended Recruitment Consultants

Recommended Recruitment Consultants

Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:41 pm
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommended Recruitment Consultants

Hi,

My husband would like to start looking for job opportunites in Australia and is about to start circulating his CV (he's a Civil Engineer).

Can anybody recommend any good job agencies in Australia that he can forward his CV to. Also,are there any good UK agencies that deal with recruiting in Australia that he could pass his CV onto?

Thanks
Old Sep 17th 2004, 4:53 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Recommended Recruitment Consultants

Originally Posted by TOB
Hi,

My husband would like to start looking for job opportunites in Australia and is about to start circulating his CV (he's a Civil Engineer).

Can anybody recommend any good job agencies in Australia that he can forward his CV to. Also,are there any good UK agencies that deal with recruiting in Australia that he could pass his CV onto?

Thanks
www.mycareer.com.au
www.seek.com.au
www.careerone.com.au

are all job sites that most recruiters post to. Best bet is to hit these sites and get the contact details from them. Then hammer them till they bleed profusely.

I love agents me
Old Sep 17th 2004, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Recommended Recruitment Consultants

Try www.hays.com.au , they have a construction and engineering division and have offices in Bris, Perth, Melb, Sydney and Auckland.

I'm in civil engineering too , on the contracting side and they got me a few interviews from which I got offered 2 jobs in first few weeks of arriving.(April04) This is in Perth and at the moment the industry in WA seems to be fairly buoyant.

Dont know the state of play in the Eastern States.

Still plenty of jobs being advertised...seems to be a shortage of civil engineers here.