Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Recommended Airlines?

Recommended Airlines?

Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:53 am
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of
Default Recommended Airlines?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of flying over to Brisbane on the 20th of December, but prices seem to have gone through the roof! Does anyone know of any cheaper airlines than the standard ones, who may perhaps charge a little less than £1500!?

-Becs
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:59 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recommended Airlines?

Originally Posted by Becs
Hi all,

I'm thinking of flying over to Brisbane on the 20th of December, but prices seem to have gone through the roof! Does anyone know of any cheaper airlines than the standard ones, who may perhaps charge a little less than £1500!?

-Becs
www.singaporeair.co.uk they were fab..... also try www.cheapestflights.co.uk
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:16 am
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

Cheers biggy

Looks like I'm not getting it for under £1100 though

-Becs
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:44 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Hi all,

-Becs

Don't forget that this is Prime pre-Christmas flight time!!!!! Double fares an all that.... Maybe go earlier or after Christmas for cheaper flights...
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:45 am
Desert spaces

Originally Posted by SonicBird
Don't forget that this is Prime pre-Christmas flight time!!!!! Double fares an all that.... Maybe go earlier or after Christmas for cheaper flights...
Yes, I know...the problem is, like everyone else, that's the longest amount of time I have off for many many months Typical.

-Becs
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:52 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Yes, I know...the problem is, like everyone else, that's the longest amount of time I have off for many many months Typical.

-Becs
Here are a few more to try...

travelbag.co.uk
onlinetravel.co.uk
travelpack.co.uk
expedia.co.uk
ebookers.co.uk

Good luck!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:14 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Another website to try is www.leestravel.co.uk
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:19 am
Now a Mummy!

I've just found some cheap offers on Austravel ... might be right up your street!!

http://www.austravel.com/special_offers/

Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:34 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

-Becs
The price of flights tends to drop if you're prepared to fly out on the 23rd or 24th of December. Pain in the arse if you plan to celebrate Chrimbo, but take a look at the prices and see what you think. If the saving is sufficiently big, you might want to consider it. Good luck!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:17 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

www.traveljungle.co.uk

Royal Brunei, Malyaysian and Singapoer tend to be the cheapest.

If they are flying then, ask Austravel about Brittannia (a charter airline).