Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

recommendations for concrete pool fitted in brissy/gold coast??

recommendations for concrete pool fitted in brissy/gold coast??

Old May 13th 2007, 6:58 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb recommendations for concrete pool fitted in brissy/gold coast??

Hi, we have just bought a property in Brissy and want a concrete pool fitted, who did yours? Thanks everyone, Pete.
Old May 20th 2007, 9:00 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: recommendations for concrete pool fitted in brissy/gold coast??

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi, we have just bought a property in Brissy and want a concrete pool fitted, who did yours? Thanks everyone, Pete.
Anyone used "Aussie lifestyle pools" or "sun dollar"?? Recommendations of any other companys please! Pete
Old May 20th 2007, 9:48 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

I would recommend not using Queensland Family Pools - they advertise in the Courier Mail.
Old May 20th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Anyone used "Aussie lifestyle pools" or "sun dollar"?? Recommendations of any other companys please! Pete
Hi. We built ours with Sundollar and found them to be excellent and very reasonable at $20,700 which included everything (7m x 4m). However, they are a gold coast based company, so I don't know whether they do any work in Brisbane or not, but probably worth checking out.

Cheers

Gina
Old May 20th 2007, 12:06 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmf
I would recommend not using Queensland Family Pools - they advertise in the Courier Mail.
I second that DO NOT USE QUEENSLAND FAMILY POOLS. They are complete and total tossers who I refused to pay the final amount to. This was of course after they managed to incorrectly plumb the spa system, having to jack hammer up the tiles around the pool that were laid a week earlier and managed to forget to seal the system so when filled the entire contents leaked into my garden overnight.

I wont even go into how long this took, the dealing with idiots on the phone and the lies and the huge list of other things they forgot - like to tile the pool........You get the point
Old May 20th 2007, 1:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky one. We used Burleigh Pools and yes they built a great pool and we had great service but......................... they sent a crap plumber who didn't do what we wanted but it worked out fine and they are fairly crap at after sales service. Not that we've had a problem, just some questions which they couldn't be bothered to answer. Spoke to several people afterwards who all said they had heard exactly the same, great build, rubbish after sales.