Reload this Page >

Recommend International Removalists - UK to Sydney

Recommend International Removalists - UK to Sydney

Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

mark-in-oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommend International Removalists - UK to Sydney

Hi Expats,

Moving back to Sydney from Bristol in August and doing some research on removalists.

Can you please let recommend a good international removalist?

PSS seems to be a common choice. AngloPacific seems to have some bad reviews. A company called 1st Move in Bristol has lots of very good reviews but not sure they are genuine. Letton Percivall for insurance seems like the go.

Has anyone else ever shipped a fairly standard car to Oz?

Many thanks for your comments
Old Jun 29th 2012, 3:22 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommend International Removalists - UK to Sydney

I'm using Anglo Pacific to ship us back to Australia from Surrey in August - I have no issues using them.

If you'd like a contact at AP feel able to send an email to me.

Best regards.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

AndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really niceAndrewMarilyn is just really nice

We moved over to Stdney 18 months ago and used John Mason

www.johnmason.com

They were excellent. We moved our entire house contents and there was no damage at all, until I kicked over a large vase as we unpacked in Sydney!
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

sevenseas is an unknown quantity at this point

We have used Crown Relocations to move from Sydney to Dubai, Dubai to UK and now in the process of moving UK to Sydney.

They have always given excellent service and a reasonable price - which is why we've stuck with them. No problems at all so far!