Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Recognition received!!!

Recognition received!!!

Old May 17th 2005, 5:20 am
superam74

Talking Recognition received!!!

Hi Guys, I managed to telephone immigration this morning & actually got through . They told me that my application has successfully been lodged, so they were satisfied this time that the tra's were included.(which was the reason for them sending back the first aplication )The lady I spoke to said that when you apply in the skilled designated area sponsored category, it usually takes a while to receive any recognition from them.I'm just gonna sit at the front door now for the next 6 months waiting for the medical requests to come through the letter box.

Old May 17th 2005, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Recognition received!!!

Originally Posted by superam74
Hi Guys, I managed to telephone immigration this morning & actually got through . They told me that my application has successfully been lodged, so they were satisfied this time that the tra's were included.(which was the reason for them sending back the first aplication )The lady I spoke to said that when you apply in the skilled designated area sponsored category, it usually takes a while to receive any recognition from them.I'm just gonna sit at the front door now for the next 6 months waiting for the medical requests to come through the letter box.
Well done. Must be a bit of a relief knowing they've got all the bits and pieces they need.
Don't sit infront of the front door for the next 6 months!! Use the time wisely-have big clear outs in your garage, loft etc and have carboots, ebay etc We weren't as organised as we should have been and ended up giving away perfectly good tvs, furniture, toys etc when I'm sure we could have got some decent money for them if we'd been a bit more organised.
Cheers
Yv