Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Recent doers of the TRA application

Recent doers of the TRA application

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 5:00 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Recent doers of the TRA application

Just double cheeking for my step daughter...whats the going rate at the moment for a non rushed through TRA application please,anybody,thats applied the last month or 2
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 6:29 pm
Ben&Jill

Ben1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the roughBen1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Recent doers of the TRA application

Originally Posted by peppi
Just double cheeking for my step daughter...whats the going rate at the moment for a non rushed through TRA application please,anybody,thats applied the last month or 2
Hi do a search on the DIMIA web site for TRA charges or maybe costs page 990i! off the top of my head though its about £120.00.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent doers of the TRA application

How long will it take
Occupations on the Migration Occupations in Demand List (MODL) receive the highest priority. The MODL sets out occupations which have been identified as being in national demand with good employment prospects in Australia.

The majority of MODL applications are assessed within 10 working days.

The majority of applications for occupations not on the MODL list are assessed within 60 working days.

Priority applications will receive priority service within their category in order of date of receipt.

Source

Hope that helps