Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reccy in April, looking for some Contacts

Reccy in April, looking for some Contacts

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

scoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond reputescoobypatch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reccy in April, looking for some Contacts

hello all!
I am due too come to Australia in April for a reccy for 4 weeks with my family, We are beginning at Perth, then driving from Adelaide to Canberra and also visiting Brisbane.

The reason i am posting here is that I would like to visit a few councils or consultancies along the way in the line of work that I do. Are there any users on this forum that work in Electrical Design or Electrical Engineering that could give me a few hours of their time to visit where they work and also get some advice for job hunting when we emigrate in a year.

Thanks in Advance!