Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reccie to Brisbane....

Reccie to Brisbane....

Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of
Default Reccie to Brisbane....

Well, this is it... We fly out on Monday to Brisbane for 3 weeks for a reccie (me, wife and son of 15). We're stopping with some friends who have been there for 3 years and love it. I'm hoping we love it too. We are checking out the suburbs around Cleveland and we've got an informal tour around one of the public hospitals arranged (we are all technicians/nurses) I still can't believe this trip may turn a new page in our lives if we like it. Will post our views on our return
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice
Default Re: Reccie to Brisbane....

Hope you all have a great time & I'm sure you'll love it here
-Just remember, no negative comments when you update us Some people only want to hear the good stuff
Old Aug 5th 2006, 6:50 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony4563
Well, this is it... We fly out on Monday to Brisbane for 3 weeks for a reccie (me, wife and son of 15). We're stopping with some friends who have been there for 3 years and love it. I'm hoping we love it too. We are checking out the suburbs around Cleveland and we've got an informal tour around one of the public hospitals arranged (we are all technicians/nurses) I still can't believe this trip may turn a new page in our lives if we like it. Will post our views on our return
Have a fab trip.
I'm sure you'll love it

Julie. x
Old Aug 5th 2006, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tony4563
be nice about Cleveland ... we LOVE it here!
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of

well, only heard pluses not negatives so far...can't wait to get there