Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reasonably Priced Hotel - Surfers Paradise

Wikiposts

Reasonably Priced Hotel - Surfers Paradise

Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future
Default Reasonably Priced Hotel - Surfers Paradise

Hi All,

I'm flying into Brisbane with my family (wife and children 8 & 11) on the 14th Feb to validate.

Would appreciate any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels/motels in the Surfers Paradise area.

Cheers

Colin
Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

If you are happy to leave booking the hotel until 2 weeks before you go you can get some great deals on www.needitnow.com.au

We used them for our stay out there and we stayed at the top hotels for around $100 per night per room.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

http://www.users.bigpond.com/karanapalms/index.html
Colin

We stayed at Karana Palms on our last visit and it was a great place. It was a self contained apartment with everything you need. It was just a short walk over the bridge to Surfer Paradise. Most importantly - the prices are really cheap and it was very clean. If you send them an email they will give you the current prices.

Debs
Old Dec 7th 2003, 2:31 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reasonably Priced Hotel - Surfers Paradise

Originally posted by colinmorgan
Hi All,

I'm flying into Brisbane with my family (wife and children 8 & 11) on the 14th Feb to validate.

Would appreciate any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels/motels in the Surfers Paradise area.

Cheers

Colin
Try Turtle Beach resort. We stayed there last year, with 3 children and it was very good.

http://www.turtlebeachresort.com.au/