Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Really getting excited now...............

Wikiposts

Really getting excited now...............

Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Really getting excited now...............

Fantastic news Jill, at last its real for you and you can start to enjoy things a bit more!
keep in touch
love and hugs
Rach & family xxxx
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Great to hear from you, was hoping you'd say that !.

Jill
have pm'd you with our details, look forward to a few beers/wines etc when you get to Perth

Teresa
Old Jun 13th 2004, 10:00 am
j&s
Forum Regular

j&s is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely to hear you good news - best of luck. Keep us all posted!

J&S
Old Jun 13th 2004, 10:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move Jill

You make sure you keep us all informed now!

Don't go disappearing on us

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Go Banana's !!

Flights are now booked:scared: so no going back now, spent 2 hours in Thomas Cook sorting it out. Feel we have a good deal with Royal Brunei, we even get a stretch limo to take us to the airport, how cool is that

Hubby has just flown with Royal Brunei to the uk and he said the service etc was really good. Planes are a bit old, but the 3 leg journey was good.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:45 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Flights are now booked:scared: so no going back now, spent 2 hours in Thomas Cook sorting it out. Feel we have a good deal with Royal Brunei, we even get a stretch limo to take us to the airport, how cool is that

They provide this if your journey to Heathrow is more than 10 miles away and less than 100. We are booked into the Holiday Inn Maidenhead and Warren can leave his car there in secure parking, for his return for free. So the Limo will pick us up from the hotel and off we go.

The lady at Thomas Cook has been brilliant, so a box of chocs was in order - was feeling generous as we were under budjet on the flights. Warren's job in the morning is to ammend the spread sheet - lucky him

Take care everyone - watch out Perth here I come:scared: :scared: be affraid be very affraid

Jill
Jill, if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me how much you are paying per flight. We are thinking of going with Brunei. We want to go business class and spread ourselves out a bit.
BTW, keep a few beers chilled for us when we hopefully get there in September.

Vicky
Old Jun 13th 2004, 10:52 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Gill

Really glad to hear everything has sorted itself out for you. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

D D
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ans I'm excited for you! Doing a little jog around my office grinning like a loon! What people must think....

Sounds like things are very much sorted for you. That'll make an almighty difference. Nothing like having someone to get things sorted at the other end.

Good luck with the move. And you'd better blinkin well keep us posted!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good Luck Jill. Let us all know how you get on. Enjoy your trip in the limo
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi jill
pleased to hear your plans are starting to come together!!! havent been around much over the last couple of days (birthday, family wedding) so have had to do a lot of catching up!!!! isnt it amazing how you can not log on for 3 or 4 days, but come back and find so many things have changed!!!
anyway, pleased for you to be finally getting there!!!!

keep in touch

sue
xxx
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:15 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by vicky o
Jill, if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me how much you are paying per flight. We are thinking of going with Brunei. We want to go business class and spread ourselves out a bit.
BTW, keep a few beers chilled for us when we hopefully get there in September.

Vicky
hi Vicky,

Just logged on to have a peep at whats happening on the site today and saw your question. Jill will probably log on night at home.

Anyway, the flights have cost a bit more than the norm as we are flying business class - nothing like leavinf the UK in style !!

We booked through Thomas Cook and got the following prices:

Adult one way (with migration bagged allowance of 50kg plus hand luggage - 2 items each !!) £890
Adult Round trip (and I still get the migration allowance) £1479
Child On Way: £690

Hope this helps. My uncle-in-law has flown with them many times to and from Oz/England and says they are the best he has used including Singapore/Quantas etc so we'll let you know what we thing ?

Good luck with your process

Best wishes
Warren
Perth 2004......twice !! :scared:

Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:43 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Hi Warren,

Have to agree. You have to leave the UK in style. Like the limo idea.

Great prices from Brunei. Will have to look closely at their site.

Good luck,

Vicky
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:53 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Adult one way (with migration bagged allowance of 50kg plus hand luggage - 2 items each !!) £890
Adult Round trip (and I still get the migration allowance) £1479
Child On Way: £690
Hey Warren, those prices look excellent for business class. I've got a mate in Thomas Cook and we're just waiting for him to sort us out a deal for our trip in October. Hope he can do us as good a deal!

Best of luck with it all anyway!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:10 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

I'll probably have nothing else to do at night (got the prospect of no s*x 'til Christmas. As an old thread suggested may need Ann Summers.

Ahhh...Now it all falls into place! When you said that you wanted my 'Rabbit', you didn't want to BOIL it, you wanted to USE it!

No wonder Warren is sending you out first, poor sod wants the rest.

Lol...I've just twigged why you call him 'Warren'!!

Saucey mare!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:07 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

So glad you are on your way bet it was exciting booking those one way tickets over, congratulations and have a wonderful time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.