Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Really boring wardrobe thread

Really boring wardrobe thread

Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:48 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Really boring wardrobe thread

Sorry for the boring thread but can anyone recommend whether we should take wardrobes. We have two big wardrobes and not sure if it's worth taking them as I know they have a lot of built ins over there.
Cheers
Dave
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

sunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant future
Default Re: Really boring wardrobe thread

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Sorry for the boring thread but can anyone recommend whether we should take wardrobes. We have two big wardrobes and not sure if it's worth taking them as I know they have a lot of built ins over there.
Cheers
Dave
when we were looking at rentals we looked at about 15 houses and all had built in wardrobes in the master, and only a couple of the didn't have built ins in the other bedrooms.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Not only have all the houses that we have seen had walk in robes, much of the furniture that we bought simply doesn't look right for the house we have here. Unless you have loads of room or LOVE them, I'd try to sell them there.

Good luck

Tracey
Old Aug 16th 2006, 1:59 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Really boring answer - it depends

We used our wardrobes we brought over in our rental cause apart from a couple of walkins the other rooms needed them and the same in the house we bought - I know many houses do have walkins but not all - if you like them and have the room take them. Ours are nice pine and we paid a lot for them, selling them before we went would not of got us much and we bought a 40ft container over so had the room. As I said it can depend on a lots of factors.

Cheers Sandra
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:34 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the answers guys, I think we will take them as we do have the space. I may have a few more boring questions up my sleeve yet-watch this space