Real Radio Live

Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:57 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Real Radio Live

Originally Posted by Scossie
Just e-mailed Al Sutherland with another request.

Put the URL of the Expats site on the e-mail as well so they can see where all this is coming from...

We'll see what happens......
LMAO was that ur request on there the now
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:59 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
lol been e-mailin him for the past hour he is gonna be well sick of us in a few weeks......he said hello to the kids...made their night then we were puttin them to bed.....when men at work came on the radio lol what a brill man he is

I will keep listenin,,

Heather
Hey Hey....

He just gave me a mention as well....

Did you hear it?
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:01 am

Hey Hey....

He just gave me a mention as well....

Did you hear it?

I did I did lol spooky or whit :scared:

am bored now lol all me mates on msn have gone to bed....bloody part timers lol
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:01 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Woops Biggy.....

The wonderful world of posting at exactly the same time.

Yes... That was my request....

Woohoooo...
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:06 am

Woops Biggy.....

The wonderful world of posting at exactly the same time.

Yes... That was my request....

Woohoooo...
lol he just emailed me to tell me u had emailed in a request

doh!!! I heard it
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:20 am
Scottish Aussie ©

He just e-mailed me back as well.
And he asked me to, "Tell Walter I said Hullo"..

Who's that?
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:28 am

He just e-mailed me back as well.
And he asked me to, "Tell Walter I said Hullo"..

Who's that?
lol thats my hubby.....me thinks big Al thinks we r mates way u....ffs wouldnae know ye if I fell over ye in the street
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody missing the radio from the UK....listen live to Real Radio fm(Scotland) at the moment on the net....you can e-mail them an the show and they play your requests...I have had 3 so far lol how sad am I

www.realradiofm.com
hi biggy, im like u. i love listening to real radio. i always tune into the football phone in. always makes me laugh
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by soapy
hi biggy, im like u. i love listening to real radio. i always tune into the football phone in. always makes me laugh

Will need to have a listen to that, we used to listen to it when we were in Scotland.............I need to get to me bed but I am lovin this lol....I'm a sad cow
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:35 am
Scottish Aussie ©

lol thats my hubby.....me thinks big Al thinks we r mates way u....ffs wouldnae know ye if I fell over ye in the street
Ahaaaa.....

Thought it might have something to do with you!

This is good.... We should try Radio Clyde as well.
http://clyde1.com/

Or should I start a new thread??

Where will it all end???:scared:
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Ahaaaa.....

i got a bit pissed of with clyde this year. no live fitbaw. its just not the same
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:39 am

Ahaaaa.....

Aye he belongs to me has done fir 20 years eeeekkkkkkkk that long lol

Yeah think I will try radio clyde the morra night.......will need to get to me bed soon..........could sit here all nite

We should gang up on all the radio stations until we are heard...hehe
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

i cant find the wind up on real radio anymore, where did it go?
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Am I missing something? I find Radio 1 annoying, Radio 2 so easy listening that my ears have dropped off, and commercial radio, well, too commercial. Give me TripleJ anytime. At least JJJ pushes some boundaries instead of having a playlist of 20 songs! I'm sure most Radio stations here in the UK just have a 5 disc CD Stereo, that the cleaning lady changes once and again when she remembers. Am I ranting? Sorry.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Am I missing something? I find Radio 1 annoying, Radio 2 so easy listening that my ears have dropped off, and commercial radio, well, too commercial. Give me TripleJ anytime. At least JJJ pushes some boundaries instead of having a playlist of 20 songs! I'm sure most Radio stations here in the UK just have a 5 disc CD Stereo, that the cleaning lady changes once and again when she remembers. Am I ranting? Sorry.
yip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.